Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help with a Sunday wanting to hunt site Jeff will be there and would love to hunt somewhere for the day it will be later this month, and if you come to Oklahoma we will take you out somewhere. In this area we dont find any thing that old nothing civil war era really a few bullets but thats it! If you can help I will really be thankful to you! Or at least some nice sites to see this is a once in a lifetime trip for him, need suggestions?

Thank-you ! Mental Granny (Evy)

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
MG, don't know if this will help. Spent many years on business their. Savannah has grown so much that just about everything has been built over. If not that a lot of it especially the downtown areas are in a historic area. I know the beach area east of there is detected, as there has been posts on here about that. The rest of area is pretty much marsh and sawgrass. Maybe you can find that nuclear bomb that is still missing there and save the world. Just pulling your leg!. Hope you have fun and maybe some others here have some better areas. PS. The seafood is awesome and you need to take a walk on the waterfront downtown.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I read this to Jeff, I know he will like the waterfront walk and goin to the beach!

This is a trip I cant do hes going for a once in a lifetime trip he was computor selected for, hes really excited and I am excited for him! But I sure would love to come that way SOMEDAY!

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
I live at Tybee Island and they just got done pumping 6' on new sand on the beach,so its slim pickins here until summer!

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! DD I think hes got a spot to go. I take him to the airport in the am! I am so excited for him!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread