Gold websites closing faster

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 more going down this week as HuntingForGold.net and Nevada Nugget Shooters up for grabs for pennies on the dollar. Both close to 10 years old and established NOT mine although I was admin on HFG. The anti mining cancer,depression, and no dredging taking their toll on all sites,stores,suppliers and campgrounds.Email them for info and not me---as just tryn' to help out some righteous good folks.7 now in less than a year.. John

Upvote 0

gold4us

Aug 6, 2012
Kingsland, TX
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Excalibur 800
Minelab SD2200
Minelab E-Trac
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sad Truth.
Overall from my stand point it is getting brutal out there.
Too many turning points have been passed up and now the bus is off the cliff in a spiral fall. Brace for when it hits the rocky bottom below. How much longer do we have to watch out the window.
Late start today, feeling old and tired, the question this morn - get nuggets today or not. Prices should be coming upward soon so might be best to get all I can out of this.

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ended up in the bottom of the canyon with a hose gravel remover to power snipe, yah, just couldn't stay away for very long. Sorry no pics.
Oh back to the topic I heard old Hoss ain't doing well don't know if closure is being discussed? If so he'll be missed We recieved much help from him over the years. Might even have to have him up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO I WON'T GO--till that great dirtnap where I'll get to go mining with all my missing buds once again......cool-John

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone end up buying huntforgold hoser? the guys down south sounded like they might want it

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup...yet more evidence that every anti-business regulation passed has a negative effect on the economy. You wonder when the Dems are finally going to wake up...morons. Here in Idaho they even have a river that dries up every year as "no dredging". I wish somebody would explain that one.
Jim

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone end up buying huntforgold hoser? the guys down south sounded like they might want it

Thats to bad I thought about grabbing it not sure what john was asking for it but i'm trying to hang onto every dime incase things go bad with business...

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to my knowledge V---lotta work down the toilet on both sites. -John

thats to bad thought about buying it myself but gotta hang on to $$ incase things slow down which i expect,,,,

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jim are there any pools that stay wet and little shrimp popup out of the ground ? LOL thats how pety they are here in california, endagered FaiRy shrimp held up the building of a university in merced ca once.

MERCED / UC expansion plans again run up against protected fairy shrimp - SFGate

Sometimes it will run for a few years, year-around, and then be dry for several months of the year for several years. There is no permanent fishery, though fishing can be good after a few years of constant flow, which I haven't seen since about 1978. The reason given said something about erosion, but the portion that dries up runs through a lava-rock canyon, and ends up in the Lost River Sinks anyway...no outlet to a larger river. Just more Government "just say no" stupidity. Won't be long they'll be telling us where to live, where to eat, sleep, work etc. I quit dredging years ago, but it still makes me mad. We're losing our freedom boys.....that's not why I spent 4 years in the military.
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread