Interested in dredging in Guilford county,NC

T

TRIAD49ER

I have 2 5" dredges we will be test prospecting with pans in southeast guilford county this saturday and would welcome and enjoy meeting others from guilford or nearby areas who know the area and the gold stories. We started in May and have worked hard this summer learning how and where to find gold. We work most weekends in the mountains and for beginners have done ok. My boss is in his eighties and has told me of creeks bearing gold south of greensboro where he found gold as a child I've narrowed it done with his help and historic maps and newer geological maps and plan to investigate as many creeks as possible Saturday in road right a ways but would looking further up or down creeks where permission could be attained. If anyone owns land or know of others where could ask permisson to test pan we would enjoy meeting you. Please reply if interested and we can talk over the phone to arrange a place to meet.:find:

Upvote 0

tridge800

Sep 4, 2012
Jamestown nc
Detector(s) used
Garrett at gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there,im in jamestown and know a couple of the creeks and streams in this area and would love to join you Saturday.I am fairly new to prospecting,i have pans, classifiers, Angus Mackirk Sluice, Garrett AT Gold MD, shovels and all that good stuff.What creeks were you interested in prospecting,id like to check out what areas your boss told u of to see if i know the area or have been there before myself..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread