One for the books!!! Good News for Small Miners!!!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thanks Hefty, sent ya a respose by e-mail

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
WOW! Best news I've heard in a very long time, think I'll celebrate with a fresh beer.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good information Hefty! Gives all some obvious guidelines of how to conduct their operations and there is nothing like factual guidelines to help us all in our legal pursuit of prospecting.......63bkpkr

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just yet another case of what a single man ,,going up against the system, can accomplish. BUT Mark I really do believe YOUR triumph over evil has much more far reaching ramifications in the long run sir as MUCH more prevalent and relevant to the miners cause. MY HATS OFF TO YOU FOREVERMORE SIR AND NUTTN' BUT RESPECT ALWAYS. This decision is akin to the righteous Lex/Wagner decision(google) that teflon coated all our rights of occupation. But killed 100% when the 69rs plopped down a newbie idjet (sacraficial lamb) in sight of the FS ranger station in the Siskiyous and the FS went ballistic as any/all had to drive by 100s a times a day. A dozen hearings later, in the gay arse bay judges court ,and our rights demolished yet again because of self righteous anal retentive 69rs scam to rub do do in the FS face. A temporary yahoo but YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT MERITS A HOT DAM AND 1,000 YAHOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :occasion14: jus' tryn' to keep it all in it's true perspective-John

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Read the whole thing, awesome! :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hefty... The document is on the "desktop". Now, I have to e-mail it to several friends! Tnx lots. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I might print this out and hand it to the next FDR that challenges me.:argue::argue::argue::icon_cheers:
Better yet, memorize the court case number and take a video of the officer gasping and sputtering when he doesn't know what to do next! Very nice read. TTC

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Great post and outcome. Score 1 for the small prospector/miner !!!

greg60

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Jacksoville nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yessss sirrrr!! Its like having a 44. in your backpack now! Just reach in reeeaaal eeaasy when you go to pull it out to show the FDR, lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread