Mining the Dale

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Were loading the tortoise and heading out into the Dale district, going to see if the chinese still have all the hard rock mining in the dale area claimed up, we loaded the drywasher, the guys werent to happy about that, I bartered with them and told them they can take there head lamps and go underground, if we can do 50 buckets through the drywasher, we have to see what happens.
We havnt been out in the Dale since september, We usally mine the dale district, as we live a few miles from there. We have had a lot of sucsess out there in the past 20 years and know just about every inch of the place.

We mined all summer out there when we finally had enough of the bees, it was a bad year for bees i got stung about 30 times in a couple of differant attacks.
It was a bad year in the Dale for hard rock gold also, with big foreign mining companys claiming up all the good zones. We did manage a couple of ounces but it was rough puting it together.

With any luck the chinese will have figured out that they werent going to get enough gold out there, to even pay for the work theve done so far, Theres barely enough hardrock for one miner to make a living from.
So were off to the Dale for a few days of prospecting, drywash and explore and see if the chinese are still there. We have a bunch of spots that weve found for drywashing we are going to see if anybody has found them yet. It would nice to see the chinese gone I know where a couple sizable pockets are out on there claims.

Good Luck N happy Hunting Cpt Herb.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread