question about the gold cube...

Gold Cube

Feb 20, 2011
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
You can run for days if you would like. There is no set limit. If you are in a real rich area, look in the inspection teardrop holes on the side. If gold is getting down far enough to see, it will be a real fun clean-up. If you plan to get back to work, only clean off the first separator tray, over 90% of your gold is going to be there. When it is clean, put it on the bottom of the stack and move the others up. This way you will have the second tray on the top with some gold in it, all the way down to the last freshly cleaned out hungry tray at the bottom. The material that you just cleaned out of the first tray can be quickly panned and snuffer-ed. The remaining black sands can be dumped back into the Cube when it is started back up. So now all you have is gold in a bottle and no concentrates yet. Do that as often as you would like, the more you use the Cube the more you realize, it don't like to get rid of gold. Just keep running. Cube-it or Lose-it Mike

OP
OP
B

Barry-Goodknight

Sep 4, 2012
Black Hawk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can run for days if you would like. There is no set limit. If you are in a real rich area, look in the inspection teardrop holes on the side. If gold is getting down far enough to see, it will be a real fun clean-up. If you plan to get back to work, only clean off the first separator tray, over 90% of your gold is going to be there. When it is clean, put it on the bottom of the stack and move the others up. This way you will have the second tray on the top with some gold in it, all the way down to the last freshly cleaned out hungry tray at the bottom. The material that you just cleaned out of the first tray can be quickly panned and snuffer-ed. The remaining black sands can be dumped back into the Cube when it is started back up. So now all you have is gold in a bottle and no concentrates yet. Do that as often as you would like, the more you use the Cube the more you realize, it don't like to get rid of gold. Just keep running. Cube-it or Lose-it Mike

Thanks for the reply, nice to see the(what I am assuming) owner of a product replying to threads on questions about said product.

Thanks!

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup, that's Mike, one of the inventors! You can meet him or his co inventor Red at the gold shows put on by the GPAA. Both great guys and fun to be around out on the water too!

Mine it and recycle it!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Holy crap, you're right! Are you up for getting out in the next days? Supposed to be 60 on we'd and Saturday!

Mine it and recycle it!

OP
OP
B

Barry-Goodknight

Sep 4, 2012
Black Hawk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap, you're right! Are you up for getting out in the next days? Supposed to be 60 on we'd and Saturday!

Mine it and recycle it!

If I work hard, then I can take wed off, unless there is something going on at the office that requires me to be at the computer. Saturday for sure.

Maybe I can buy lunch or gas or drive or whatever.

PM me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread