Have a way to Prospect for gold on the ocean floor

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
imagesCAFP2LQF.jpg imagesCAFD87GL.jpg cofferdam-graphi.jpg imagesCAX8M28J.jpg cofferdams2.jpg excavation.jpg imagesCAY0HFDJ.jpg imagesCA3WI624.jpg dig plans.png dig plans.png excavation.jpg I have a way for us to prospect on the ocean floor and we dont even have to get in the water or risk not finding gold just need the investments witch is leaveing me disamazedthe design is made and with the right help I can mine it all View attachment 733790

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry DJS not meaning to be a dream stealer.
It's just that unlike some folks, reality keeps getting in the way of my dreams. So I've become a bit cynical.

I wish you the very best.
As the worlds most interesting man states,
"Stay Thirsty My Friend"

GG~

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just that unlike some folks, reality keeps getting in the way of my dreams. So I've become a bit cynical.
GG. don't cha hate when that happens! :laughing7:

Just curious, maybe I missed it, while glossing the thread, but.....
Is there consideration to the inhabitants and habitat, that you would be sucking up, with your massive hoover?
Would the profit of gold, be worth the costs of the enviroment, for not only yourself, but others as well?
Where abouts was ya wanting to put this contraption? The Bering sea?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That thread is asking for people to work, not to invest money. Completely different animals.

As for your idea, there are a thousand aspects you haven't considered. The planning and designing would cost millions. It would cost 100's of millions to build, and that's before a single crewmember was hired. Nothing wrong with dreaming, everything we have today is from someone's idea. You can't get discouraged because one dream is unworkable. Just keep working on new ideas.

Edit- I just looked at your dimensions. This would cost BILLIONS to construct.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GG. don't cha hate when that happens! :laughing7:

Just curious, maybe I missed it, while glossing the thread, but.....
Is there consideration to the inhabitants and habitat, that you would be sucking up, with your massive hoover?
Would the profit of gold, be worth the costs of the enviroment, for not only yourself, but others as well?
Where abouts was ya wanting to put this contraption? The Bering sea?
seems like now days someone is already wrrying about that for us and they will be along at some point to make sure you hand over some cash to show your concern for the environment or displaced people and animals....freeways, housing, stripmalls,factories, all developments have an impact on the environment and we live in a sick civilaztion that allows such development as long as you pay to play and a handful of individuals benifit way more than the community...but, if they put in a seven eleven or walmart and you don't have to drive as far to shop most people are stoked...this guy has an idea and wants input and since it is an idea on how to extract valuble mineral resources he must have no concern for the environment.........that prejudice is why things are so backwards and unfair and illogical...in our developed country and why our politicians get rewarded for sending heavy industry to other undeveloped countries without stringent environmental regs....and worse yet the guys there who are getting rich arent gonna help enact those regs because they know the money will dry up there and the industry will move on to the next easy place.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
, and a player piano with a dwarf in a high chair on the key board

Dear Sir or Madam,

You are no longer allowed to use the derogatory term, 'dwarf' in reference to a vertically challenged individual. The phraseology denotes a person of less stature than yourself indicating a bias towards wholly productive members of society. Please refrain from the use of this characterization in your future missives concerning the vertically challenged. Instead utilize the words homunculus americanius.

Please alter your post to read, "...and a player piano with a homunculus americanius in a high chair on the key board"

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goodyguy said:

I wish you the very best.
As the worlds most interesting man states,
"Stay Thirsty My Friend"

GG~

Djs - good guy is completely right. I've been involved in the investment banking industry for 20 years with some time in financing metals and mining companies. Before anyone would even pick up your phone call you would need a comprehensive business plan, proof of concept machine, etc, etc , etc. no one hands over money on an "idea". There is already significant large scale ocean mining occurring as we speak / not only gold but also diamonds. So a lot of money has been sunk on new technologies. Best of luck to you.

Sandman23

Dec 18, 2012
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SS II. looking to upgrade soon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Sir or Madam,

You are no longer allowed to use the derogatory term, 'dwarf' in reference to a vertically challenged individual. The phraseology denotes a person of less stature than yourself indicating a bias towards wholly productive members of society. Please refrain from the use of this characterization in your future missives concerning the vertically challenged. Instead utilize the words homunculus americanius.

Please alter your post to read, "...and a player piano with a homunculus americanius in a high chair on the key board"

OR just use the word MIDGET, as that is what they are... " vertically challenged individual " is all PC CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Aside from the side discussion of midget hookers on crack, the concept may have merit.

There are challenges sure but not billions. Millions probably.

When the sea freezes you could walk out and climb into the hole.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aside from the side discussion of midget hookers on crack, the concept may have merit.

There are challenges sure but not billions. Millions probably.

When the sea freezes you could walk out and climb into the hole.

Did you look at the dimensions he listed on his drawing? 1000 ft x 3000 ft x 1000 ft. A modern cruise measuring 1000 x 100 costs 800 million. This is 30 times wider and 6 times taller. EASILY a multi billion construction. Even scaling down will still be over 1 Billion.

When the sea freezes it will probably crush the hull.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ok, then let's compromise and go with munchkins, but this will piss of the dwarfs. Midgets are smaller than dwarfs, shrimps are smaller than midjets, but munchkins, well at least they're magical and can sing higher than Lady Gaga... :piratehand: :violent1: :3some:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ok, then let's compromise and go with munchkins, but this will piss of the dwarfs. Midgets are smaller than dwarfs, shrimps are smaller than midjets, but munchkins, well at least they're magical and can sing higher than Lady Gaga... :piratehand: :violent1: :3some:
LMAO......How would you move it?

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This thread.....djs691....sigh.
Before I even begin, I'm assuming the 6 means June and the 91 means 1991....as in when you were born. If that is the case then I am not suprised at your spelling whatsoever.
How can you ask folks for money(in this case with that setup MILLIONS)yet not seem proffessional in the process? That'd be like me going to Donald Trump in pajamas and saying "hey bro, nice hair, got money for me?"
This is not an attack on you, this is me simply saying "c'mon, no....seriously, c'mon." I for one LOVE your idea, think it's new, fresh and slightly dangerous as well. Parts of the ocean floor are crazy heated and have massed large amounts of nice nuggets so I can see how easily you can dream this idea up.
As for my donation....$500....Monopoly dollars.

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Djs: dont take it to heart, some of the old timers on this forum can be a bit cynical... remember, if you build it they will come.
Also, do you know the best way to make a small fortune gold mining? Start with a large fortune!
All the best

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an idea that I know would work. I talked about it with 1-2 people on here that I know I can trust. Fact is like me, finding that kind of money to buy, build, or even find TRUSTING PARTNERS is only a dream!

But I KNOW my idea would DEFINITELY WORK! And it would recover more gold in one season that all the dredgers on Bearing Sea Gold combined and maybe then some!!

I am surprised from my research on it no one has come up with the idea.

The thing I have learned from people that one doesn't really know, yes, there are some legitimate investors, but most who have money are only out to steal your idea and give you nothing if that and make themselves richer! Finding a trust worthy stranger is like trying to stick your hand in a hole to find out if a rattler is in it or not!

3029heavy

Dec 19, 2012
In order for it to be a real gold mining venture, it really needs a brothel, a bar, and a player piano with a dwarf in a high chair on the key board

:tchest:

Shhh..... don't tell my folks I'm a prospector! They think I'm a piano player in a brothel!!!

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am also seeking investors for a mining project in an location which I shall keep secret

I will disclose that this location is not subject to government regulation or taxation

google-execs-james-cameron-plan-space-venture-7c44b71d66.jpg massdriv.jpg

2001-moon.jpg space.jpg

thumb640x360.jpg 439922526_b79abf8727_z.jpg

improvmechanic

Jan 5, 2013
PYRATE said:
I am also seeking investors for a mining project in an location which I shall keep secret

I will disclose that this location is not subject to government regulation or taxation

Is that asteroid mining, or helium 3 on the moon? The helium 3 mines were supposed to open last year if you believed the business executives on the discovery channel four years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread