Have a way to Prospect for gold on the ocean floor

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
imagesCAFP2LQF.jpg imagesCAFD87GL.jpg cofferdam-graphi.jpg imagesCAX8M28J.jpg cofferdams2.jpg excavation.jpg imagesCAY0HFDJ.jpg imagesCA3WI624.jpg dig plans.png dig plans.png excavation.jpg I have a way for us to prospect on the ocean floor and we dont even have to get in the water or risk not finding gold just need the investments witch is leaveing me disamazedthe design is made and with the right help I can mine it all View attachment 733790

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Banks. Banks invest in stuff. Lots of stufe.

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
First of all the size was just a typeo th size of this unit is 100ft wide 300ft long 100ft tall and have a builder and blueprints that tells me it would take 1.7 mill to build as for the ice expaning and crushing thing we have 6 ftoot floats made of dence carbon that would alow the movement but thank you for asking the same questions that i have asked already

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A typeo...typo in your post, really?......couldn't be.:laughing7:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Blueprints, I wanna see blueprints...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please do not attack members, with that said i repeat, members can not use TreasureNet to raise funds for projects....

Timmy Tom

Aug 14, 2012
Interesting concept. Been following along. I have seen several equipment installs in the sawmill that I work at and people tried to explain them to me before they where installed and I was confused how it would do the job. It all works fine with the improvements we made after installing them. I wonder why not a sub (can't remember the abbreviation) and then go from there? Suction into a large fluid bed or something like that. Use all electric motors. One wire on a cable to power. Heated and self contained work 10 hour shifts, resurface and clean out fluid bed.

TT

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
I had that thought to but then you couldn't work yearround it would cost far more to keep the ice removed to opp. a sub sales for about 3oo,000 the cuter head cost about the sameand the boat as well so by the time you get it all togother you stell in to the gig about 3 million and can only run for 3 monts weather per miting sorry cant spell my way is year round non stop except for when the ground runds out the you pick up and move over 300 ft and you start all over But the sub was my first idea and would work to get starting cash but i would like to see if it was possable to adapt a rockcrusher on the thing good advice best i got here so far thank you

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
first i did change the post to (Have a way to prospect the ocean floor) witch does not ask for any thing but addvice
next i havent attacked anybody here just responding to there crit and im am gettting a lot of good advice thank you for telling me the rules once more

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard a Rumor that they mine the ocean floor up in Alaska...just off the coast of someplace called Midget or Dwarf or Munchkin.. Gnome..can't remember its on the tip of my tongue....I wonder what they are using there???? Maybe some helpful Cranky Cynical Old Guy...will post a helpful pic!

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pville: ha!

Djs: how would this rig stand up to storms? I hear they get pretty bad up there!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Midget or Dwarf or Munchkin.. Gnome..can't remember its on the tip of my tongue....I wonder what they are using there????

Won't go hungry on the job, I understand the Gnomes, Midgets and Munchkin variety are magically delicious. But how would you cook one? Are they greasy? Gold and grease don't mix ya know.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
Its the basic exsample of a Coffer dam the unit has an iner core that is bairred cant spell in groud about 40 ft with hydrolic and makes it a substanable building the use a simulor divice when building bridge over the ocean when building the us why #1 to the keys

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
I know i listed it need investor and then edited it after they explain rules admin is stell trying to help me with that typo thank you though

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
You know, I find the idea of a Submarine interesting. Working below the waves, below the storms, below the ice, and so on. I watch Bering Sea Gold too. I am just starting to feel the pull of that same old fallacy...

OP
OP
D

djs691

Jan 31, 2013
Independence MO.
Primary Interest:
So who invented the first computer Apple or Ben Franklin just wondering (Just because its not being done today) doesn't mean it won't be done

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread