Nothing to do with prospecting.

pmgsourdough

Feb 13, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My dog was poisoned in Placerville, SD. Small community here in the Black Hills, and when I find out who, they should start praying. He is alive, but barely. His bag of food was sitting out by the truck and someone dosed it with rat poison. If he dies, then a beating just isnt going to cover the lose of my best and most loyal friend.

Upvote 0

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check the people who run the camp at placerville. They are known to be *******s to anyone using the creek next to their camp. My partner has had a run in or two with them. I pray you get the SOB!

Island_Hunter

Mar 31, 2013
Nanaimo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unacceptable!!! As a dog lover, I hope you catch them and give them what they deserve. In my eyes a dog is not a pet, but is part of the family. I wish you luck and hope your buddy makes a full recovery. IH

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
the question is, why?

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
If I found out for SURE who did it I'd be tempted to return the favor. Not to one of their pets mind you but the a$$***e themselves. If a person has a problem with me I expect them to take it up/out with/on me! NOT my pet! Poisoning an animal like that is beyond low.

simkiss2001

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2013
AK AND AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omg i am so sorry i know how you must feel if anything ever happend to my dogs i would lets just say someone would turn up missing. I really hope your dogs makes it and you find out who did this.

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So sad! Praying your buddy pulls through.

Remember to check your yard for poisoned meat tossed your way too.

The fool might return. Is it possible to leave out a bag of dog food with a hidden camera aimed at it to catch the perp in the act? Animal cruelty charges can be filed [if the perp lives, that is].

So sad.

usdcopper

Apr 19, 2013
Good luck with your best friend. That kind of behavior is cowardly and absolutely unacceptable. Will say a prayer for you and hope you find out who committed his crime.

soupfreak

Mar 22, 2012
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sad! Praying your buddy pulls through.

Remember to check your yard for poisoned meat tossed your way too.

The fool might return. Is it possible to leave out a bag of dog food with a hidden camera aimed at it to catch the perp in the act? Animal cruelty charges can be filed [if the perp lives, that is].

So sad.

I'm all for this. Dash cams are not too expensive, either: Amazon.com: dash mounted cam

Make sure you put it on Youtube for the world to see. Reddit is a good place to link it as well. Nothing like humiliating a monster!

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a dog survive rat poison, his poop was bright green. I found out poison has a coloring in it so it's easy to tell what's going on.

I bet he'll be ok, turn it over to your local law enforcement. Don't let some moron's senseless act land you in jail.

GL.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So sad, I been thinking of this thread hoping your dog survived. Karma hopefully catches up to the evil people who did this.

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
I am sorry to hear about this. My dogs are my family so I know how you feel. Hoping he pulls through and you catch the person responsible. I would go with a game camera.

OP
OP
pmgsourdough

pmgsourdough

Feb 13, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ash is doing well. He is underweight, but he is eating today..... like a horse. Makes me smile. The last time he really ate, he got a stomach full of poison. I will find the c**ksucker that did this, and they should be very thankful that Ash lived. Thank all of you for your replies, and ideas on finding out who did this to a very important part of my family.

OP
OP
pmgsourdough

pmgsourdough

Feb 13, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
20130502_194936.jpg

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sooooooo Happy for you and Ash! My dogs Gibbs and Abby (yes NCIS fans) are our kids now that ours are grown. They are family just like everyone here has stated. I hope you get them. Good luck and prayers to you and Ash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread