Not to shabby of a day..

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My brother and I have been tagging old diggings and following the cracks down. Today turned up a nice little nugget. This spot has paid very well and is some very unforgiving rock. But so are WE.. So we are just going to beat the hell out of it all day it will give eventually they always do(hopefully Tomorrow)..Anyway just another day in paradise. I forgot to tare the scale the total was 4.8 plus the nugget

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet lookin' gold! :occasion14:

Think I'll plan my next adventure down there in the Motherload country if
I can find some spots accessible for me, and that I might have a chance
at digging out a sweet bit of color. Hell, after digging flood gold so long
I'd be thrilled just with a few fat flakes..8-)

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Great video.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
+1 Ronzie...love the show MM. Side bar question...what video editing software do you use?

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
:headbang: :hello2: Love the nugget, flakes, beautiful river, panning lesson, & the music! Thanks for groovy, informative video & best wishes for more nuggets soon! Andi

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I use the Youtube video editor. I wish I had more time to better present my work. Only so many hours in a day. Anyway Thank you all!!!I really enjoy the people in this forum.
Anyway Yesterday we went back and did some hammering, no nuggets but still a decent day. Unfortunatly this crack is going to take some work and time..So we figure 1 or 2 day a week we will wear on it until we finish it..(eventually I will have that whole wall peeled back!!).Plus the walk to this area is hella long so no use makin the trip everyday..It Aint goin nowhere. Well I hope all is having a great Summer!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions