Going towards prescott area in AZ. Anybody try GPAA claims in mining guide there?

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Going up for a couple days to dig my quota of dirt. So when I'm done there. I'm wanting to try some detecting and highbanking on one of the claims. Has anybody tried some of these claims? Hoping to detect my first nugget. (Crossing fingers). If anybody would like to tag along you'd be welcome to as well. I'll be digging Tuesday or Wednesday. Then be hitting other claim Thursday.

Upvote 0

Indiana_Jonz

Jun 10, 2004
Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an 80 acre claim South of Prescott that I have submitted a POO for. Been at it back and forth with the Forestry Service for quite sometime. I'm not in a hurry to start the op as I'm still looking for investors but there is SO much gold on the claim however small to warrant further investigation. At this point I have filed for a CE and should be getting it soon. I am going out in a couple of weeks to mark the road out for ingress and egress. Anyone want to meet me out there and do some prospecting let me know in advance as you are welcome. The 100TPH across the Hassayampa failed as they were set up for Klondike gold catching...not small stuff like we have on my claim. I'm trying to find a business partner to help me fabricate small trommels and such for resale to the public. I'm a Mechanical Engineer with 30 years of mining experience that will design the equipment. I know what works and what doesn't. Everything on the market is way over priced but is selling which means there is a good market for it. I have developed a "dry" system unlike anything on the market so if your interested send me an email to [email protected]
I want to establish my small fab shop and residence in Prescott where my family and I are going to move to end of this year. My wife is a Gero Nurse Practioner so I don't think she should have a problem finding a job. Take all and look forward to hearing from you soon. I posted this in the other forum......

Indiana_Jonz

Jun 10, 2004
Fl.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an 80 acre claim South of Prescott that I have submitted a POO for. Been at it back and forth with the Forestry Service for quite sometime. I'm not in a hurry to start the op as I'm still looking for investors but there is SO much gold on the claim however small to warrant further investigation. At this point I have filed for a CE and should be getting it soon. I am going out in a couple of weeks to mark the road out for ingress and egress. Anyone want to meet me out there and do some prospecting let me know in advance as you are welcome. The 100TPH across the Hassayampa failed as they were set up for Klondike gold catching...not small stuff like we have on my claim. I'm trying to find a business partner to help me fabricate small trommels and such for resale to the public. I'm a Mechanical Engineer with 30 years of mining experience that will design the equipment. I know what works and what doesn't. Everything on the market is way over priced but is selling which means there is a good market for it. I have developed a "dry" system unlike anything on the market so if your interested send me an email to [email protected]
I want to establish my small fab shop and residence in Prescott where my family and I are going to move to end of this year. My wife is a Gero Nurse Practioner so I don't think she should have a problem finding a job. Take all and look forward to hearing from you soon.

OP
OP
GarretDiggingAz

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Streamline
We did pretty good. Only ran 24 gallons through the sluice while there. Though we did wind up pulling 106 gallons of dirt. Wanted to run more of coarse, but things definitely move faster when two people are working together as a team. James was great. We actually got chased out by the rain. Would've loved to stay and dig more. Actually had some empty buckets. Well at least until we jumped on some drywashed material.
Definitely looking forward to the end of March. Looking forward to having the area to myself. Sort of. There were a lot more diggers out there this year than last. Glad to meet them though. Always nice to meet others who like to prospect. Plus there's plenty of spots to dig and plenty of gold to go around. Just hate when others dig where I started. Lol.
The pic shows what I got from running about 12 gallons at home plus the 14 gallons from what we ran the day we left. I didn't show what we got from the 10 gallon test run in that. This is the last pic.

Attachments

• image-2021505183.jpg
    image-2021505183.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 88
  • image-528864357.jpg
    image-528864357.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 95

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread