Gold Getter Transportation

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here is my mule. Been riding the big bores since I was 14 riding all over the desert of Southern California. Now enjoying the mountains and rivers of Northern Califo IMAG0578.jpg rnia.

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hangtowndiggins, I once saw one of the older ones, like I had, with a 175 cc engine stuffed in there. The fellow commented that it now had enough power!

Aufisher, yes around mining operations one needs to really look where they step. I was walking a narrow gauge rail in a hardrock mine with my flashlight right on the rails/ties but it seemed to be so dim, yet when I shined it on the wall it was plenty bright. I got down on my hands and knees and shined the light to find that the ceiling of the tunnel below had caved in and my light was shining into the room below.

Be careful out there......................63bkpkr

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thinking about getting a "Goldwing" lol

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A special thanks to fellow member Hangtowndiggins for putting the Golden touch on my carburetor! She lifts the front wheel in third gear quite nicely! Ultra impressed at your bike prowess!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keep your feet up....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread