decent weekend

Oldyoungtimer

Feb 20, 2013
Had a decent weekend. It's strange how gold works. I for sure got the meaning gold is where you find it. My first attempt just working bedrock cracks on the bank gave me a great thrill! My first pan had a great show of gold in it (the only picture I got to take sadly.) After that I thought oh yea cracked the code of this creek! But it had different ideas for me yesterday. So I worked and worked and worked on the cracks of bedrock with a few pieces here and there. Guess I'll keep trying.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131209_083311.png
    ForumRunner_20131209_083311.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Golden experiences sometimes only provide a righteous day and little pay but sure beats a day working for someone else-NEVER give it up-John Post your area and help and guideance will be provided for sure ,free as it always should be.

OP
OP
Oldyoungtimer

Oldyoungtimer

Feb 20, 2013
Golden experiences sometimes only provide a righteous day and little pay but sure beats a day working for someone else-NEVER give it up-John Post your area and help and guideance will be provided for sure ,free as it always should be.

Thanks Hoser John! I don't plan on ever giving up. I did learn a lot about working bedrock cracks and that was my best pan ever strait out of the creek. I live on boarder of upstate SC and northeast Georgia. There is a gigantic learning curve added in with all the other factors out here but it's a great time ever time I go out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread