DOES ANYONE HAVE A BACK HOE LOADER IN AZ FOR SALE?

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF ANYONE HAS ONE FOR SALE PLEASE CONTACT ME. I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE ONE BUT I ALSO WILL OFFER THE OPTION TO SELL IT TO ME AND I WILL PAY IT OFF IN 120 DAYS AND GIVE 15 PERCENT OF WHATEVER IT WILL COST AS PUTTING IT UP FRONT AND 5 PERCENT OF THE GOLD PRODUCTION ON MY CLAIM FOR 5 YEARS WEATHER I MAKE 100,000 OR 1,000,000. SO FAR ONE OFFER OF 10K UP FRONT 5000 IN RETURN FOR INVESTMENT AND ALL MY ASSETS TO BE ON LIEN WITH THEM AND 20 PERCENT FOR FIRST 6 MONTHS OF OPERATION AND 15 PERCENT INDEFINETELY THERE AFTER. TO ME THAT IS NOT EVEN A OPTION BUT IT IS A LAST RESORT BUT I WILL HOLD OUT AS I KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS OPPORTUNITY. I HAVE 7000 TIED UP IN THE CLAIMS ALREADY WITH CERTAIN THINGS SUCH AS A WORK TRUCK A CAMPER GENERATOR HIGHBANKER ETC. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS SELLING ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS
DIGGER DON

Upvote 0

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Deal sounds worse and worse, is it Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank?
Seriously why not advertise for an owner operator with a hoe, offer him a fair percentage and/or a buy in and ditch the shark. Do it yourself on your terms, if you can't, it's not time yet!
Ideally the owner operator would have a bobtail dump and trailer set up. Throw a thousand gallon tank,in the dump bed, water delivery solved. You could also set the plant to dump the tailings into the dump bed, keep the hoe digging and feeding the plant.

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I saw your other post...I make a fair amount of maple syrup in new Hampshire..making syrup is an expensive endeavor to get into on a large scale. I am a small scale logger by trade and money is always tight. And I have a family...Being in the woods all the time once in a while I find a woodlot that would make a nice sugar orchard..such was the case in the fall of 2005....I found a orchard with the potential of 2000 taps, contacted the landowner and they were agreeable to my idea of sugaring..it costs around $15 per tap to set up an orchard for high production..turns out the landowner was an investment banker and he liked the idea of getting some of the syrup I produced (or as he would say was produced from his land),,long story short he fronted me a portion of the expense of setting up the orchard and he got a percent of the production plus he got his initial investment back,,,I got what I wanted originally , the orchard set up,,but for the next 7 years he made money hand over fist from my labor...now I liked this fellow and we got along fine,,he was a man of his word..but ..I sure could have made a better deal or gone a little slower set the place up myself over time and come out way ahead in the end....(he was a muliti millionair for a reason-and I am still logging every day for a reason)
I was looking on Nevada craigslist,,there are some cheap case 580 out there,,call them up,,don't sound desperate on the phone,,make a payment plan,,don't sine your life away,,make a deal that works for YOU..YOU are doing all the work and YOU should be making the money...we want to see you make it!

Last edited:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
If you can't make money with a shovel first, I see know need to buy a hoe and a washplant. You are getting some really good advice from guys who have been there and done that, you should slow down, let the fever subside.

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
I think you are getting good advise. Seems like everything is figured near the limit and with a few mining things not going as planned all financial plans will crash. I appreciate your sprit and the work you've put in so far and it seems like you love prospecting/mining just as much as all of us. I would hate to see you loose that passion over money. By the way many hoes for sale in Nevada, and yes pun intended.

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IF ANYONE HAS ONE FOR SALE PLEASE CONTACT ME. I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE ONE BUT I ALSO WILL OFFER THE OPTION TO SELL IT TO ME AND I WILL PAY IT OFF IN 120 DAYS AND GIVE 15 PERCENT OF WHATEVER IT WILL COST AS PUTTING IT UP FRONT AND 5 PERCENT OF THE GOLD PRODUCTION ON MY CLAIM FOR 5 YEARS WEATHER I MAKE 100,000 OR 1,000,000. SO FAR ONE OFFER OF 10K UP FRONT 5000 IN RETURN FOR INVESTMENT AND ALL MY ASSETS TO BE ON LIEN WITH THEM AND 20 PERCENT FOR FIRST 6 MONTHS OF OPERATION AND 15 PERCENT INDEFINETELY THERE AFTER. TO ME THAT IS NOT EVEN A OPTION BUT IT IS A LAST RESORT BUT I WILL HOLD OUT AS I KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS OPPORTUNITY. I HAVE 7000 TIED UP IN THE CLAIMS ALREADY WITH CERTAIN THINGS SUCH AS A WORK TRUCK A CAMPER GENERATOR HIGHBANKER ETC. IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS SELLING ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS
DIGGER DON

Dang...do you have to yell? :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions