Bazooka Concentrator?

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ran across this product being sold as Bazooka Concentrator and wondered if anyone else has heard of it, or used one, or?..................
bazooka concentrator.JPG

CLICK HERE: BAZOOKA CONCENTRATOR

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhhh I see,
Thanks

Might as well just stick a hose down into a 5 gal bucket and let the light stuff wash out over the top. :tongue3:

Last edited:

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yea, I bought one on eBay, it doesn't work well. Used it once, or twice, had to run my cons 4-5 times, and it still didn't get all the gold (we're talking100-100 size) Put it out with the rest of my trash, except of the little valve thingy. Save your money Goodyguy!

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ran across this product being sold as Bazooka Concentrator and wondered if anyone else has heard of it, or used one, or?..................
View attachment 938114

CLICK HERE: BAZOOKA CONCENTRATOR

It used to be called a Quicksand Concentrator and instead of ABS black plastic the vertical part was plexiglass. quicksandConcentrator.JPG

It did not work too good, but I think now, in retrospect, it had a poor would not let you could not adjust the water properly. At least you could see the material in the column, which you cannot with the black plastic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread