Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree28Likes
  • 1 Post By Oakview2
  • 5 Post By Fullpan
  • 4 Post By Fullpan
  • 3 Post By Hard Prospector
  • 4 Post By Seden
  • 2 Post By russau
  • 3 Post By Hefty1
  • 1 Post By rodoconnor
  • 3 Post By Hard Prospector
  • 2 Post By DizzyDigger

Thread: Be aware Washington miners

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    3351 times
    Finding GOLD

Be aware Washington miners

Fullpan likes this.
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2 Fly EAGLE Fly......

us
    My Hearts Desire

Nov 2010
    Camptonville, CA
    GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
    1294 times
    Prospecting
    Thanks Oak
    fer how long have we bin warning the others, far to long
    California is a cancer, and long over due for a change
    The enemies of liberty will not rest, and neither can we.

May 2012
    nevada
    1526 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Thanks for inserting truthful comments into this evil man's propaganda campaigns, Ron. If he had any honesty, he would say something like "we are trying
    to re-pristine our forest and watersheds, and dredgers are noisy and stir up silt, which is icky-poo-poo in our minds. Plus they are blue collar people which we elitists wish would just go away and leave us alone to contemplate nature." If it comes to violence, I would like to see this guy at the top of the list - pure
    evil.
    Last edited by Fullpan; Mar 09, 2014 at 01:22 PM.

May 2012
    nevada
    1526 times
    I remember this () from almost a year ago when he was spreading his particular brand of () during the ore. dredging matters. He must be a psychopath, with absolutely no conscience. How do you use an educated mind to pour constant lies out to the public ? The end totally justifies the means with this worm.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Mar 09, 2014 at 09:26 PM.

us
    Aug 2012
    SO CAL
    SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, F19 and the Falcon
    1226 times
    Prospecting
    Where does this idiot think the materials for his car, computer and smart phone came from, some compost pile? Even my 7 year old kid knows what isn't grown is mined.
    Last edited by Hard Prospector; Mar 09, 2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Moderator gave me a" time-out" for saying $h*t bag

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    28751 times
    Please watch the language...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Jan 2008
    232 times
    I agree this guy is an idiot. I say that with no regrets.

Randy

us
    Mar 2014
    Washington State (wet side)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Prospector View Post
    Where does this idiot think the materials for his car, computer and smart phone came from, some compost pile? Even my 7 year old kid knows what isn't grown is mined.
    Sounds like he will fit in perfect with our politicians.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4348 times
    theres NOWAY to rationalize what these wacoenviromentalists think/say/ or do! they keep blabbering on even though scientific studys prove them wrong!but they keep flapping their lips anyway!

us
    Dec 2010
    1461 times
    To my fellow prospectors and miners:
    I see they have allowed Mr Ferris out again.
    Please do not disturb or upset Mr Ferris by responding to his mindless scribbles.
    Because as you prove him wrong, which makes him madder. He in his own mind will try to respond to you with more mindless scribbles. Then he gets so confused in his own mind that……well we all know what happens then.
    Keep in mind that poor old Mr Ferris, who couldn’t make it in the real world on his own.
    Has resorted to bottom feeding off other peoples money just to try to make it in life.
    As he realizes that the bottom feeding is running out, Mr Ferris tries more mindless scribbles to stir the pot. Just to see if it will bring more bottom feeding.

Thank You……..for not upsetting…Mr Ferris

Mark H.

us
    Mar 2012
    1639 times
    Ferris would fit in perfectly with the eco-terrorists Earthfirst. Don't confuse dolts with the facts. They are childishly, summarily opposed to any consumptive use of our natural resources. It doesn't matter if our activities have been proven time and again to be benefical or not.
    Hard Prospector likes this.

us
    Aug 2012
    SO CAL
    SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, F19 and the Falcon
    1226 times
    Prospecting
    People like this are becoming all to common these days. Environmental/animal rights "watch dog" groups depend on massive doses of emotional controversy to keep the misinformed yet often well meaning public throwing money at them. The last thing they want are facts and sound science clouding the picture they're really trying to paint...that would sure be bad for business. Of course they all claim non profit and fortunately for them, those generous salaries and benefit packages are usually exempt. A new breed of leach(I wonder what Darwin would think)
    pods, rodoconnor and Fullpan like this.

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    5491 times
    Prospecting
    The fellow may be a bit off center, but the threat posed is for real. When
    if comes to a court case, it's always a crapshoot, no matter if the chap
    is wrong, or whatever. You never know how a judge will rule.
    pods and Lanny in AB like this.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

jog
    us
    jog

Nov 2008
    Tillamook Oregon
    Whites MXT / GMT
    677 times

Suction Dredging One of my other priorities this session was banning suction dredging in Washington’s critical habitat areas. This mining technique uses gas-powered machines that vacuum up sediment, allowing miners to separate the gold and metals from the remaining gravel. Unfortunately, wild salmon and steelhead spawning grounds are also caught by the vacuum. I highly encourage you to read an article written by a 36th district constituent Dr. Kim McDonald, Cascadia Wild Lands,explaining the harmful process of suction dredging on our fish and streams. Oregon and California have placed a moratorium on suction dredging as they examine the harm being done to wild salmon and steelhead runs. Idaho has banned suction dredging in rivers and streams where wild fish runs are at risk. We’re the one remaining state in the Pacific Northwest’s lower 48 states that allows suction dredging and we do not monitor compliance with the minimal regulations on the books. We have received dozens of e-mails from people throughout Washington who support this bill. Even though it did not gain a hearing in its House committee, I will be carefully working this issue during interim in preparation for next session.

Thank you for taking the time to read this legislative update! I’ve been hearing from many of you about a wide variety of issues, and I greatly appreciate your advocacy. Please don’t hesitate to call my office at (360) 786-7860 or e-mail me at gael.tarleton@leg.wa.gov if something’s on your mind. Your voice in Olympia, Gael Kim M. propaganda site below for Washington State legislature to stop placer mining. http://www.cascwild.org/the-suction-dredging-war-starts-in-washington-gentlemen-do-not-start-your-engines/
    Last edited by jog; Mar 14, 2014 at 02:04 PM.
    Those Who Say It Can't Be Done Shouldn't Interupt Those That Are Doing It.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links