GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I plan to watch as its being shown on the west coast. I had always had the DVR up and running but tonight I have nothing better to do then to watch 1 hour of commercials, 20 minutes of old video from last season, 20 minutes of drama, and maybe 20 minutes of mining video.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan to watch as its being shown on the west coast. I had always had the DVR up and running but tonight I have nothing better to do then to watch 1 hour of commercials, 20 minutes of old video from last season, 20 minutes of drama, and maybe 20 minutes of mining video.

LOL you must be in a masochistic mood.

I'm going to try to Pass out Shortly & get up about Midnight & turn the TV on.
Got several shows I wanna watch sans commercials

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am outrage that these people destroy thousands of trees and large area of land to dig so little gold. Shame on them. But, I be watching. I will take a shower first.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am outrage that these people destroy thousands of trees and large area of land to dig so little gold. Shame on them. But, I be watching. I will take a shower first.

They also regrade the land and replant it when they are done. The trees grow back. I wish they showed the post-mining cleanup on tv but trust me, it happens!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL Trees Re-Grow.

Hemp Grows Faster

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
DAMN I must be sick, I have watched two hours of Gold Rush from last season shows leading up tonight’s 3 hours of Gold Rush. I asked my wife to check on me every hour…

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For some sneaky reason I think Tony the PRICK has some hidden agenda that's going to bite Parker in the A$$ down the road. No surprises in the first two hours. Next week its DVR time as I have a poker game to attend.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some sneaky reason I think Tony the PRICK has some hidden agenda that's going to bite Parker in the A$$ down the road. No surprises in the first two hours. Next week its DVR time as I have a poker game to attend.

Well I was really excited for Parker till I read your quote!!
Ya it will be tailings or something to screw Parker over....

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was actually pretty impressed with that season opener. Deffinelty some cool stuff happening. It was hilarious that Parker ended up having Tony by the balls. I think that Parker took there contract too personally as he always does, business or personal it doesn't matter. He wants to be treated as a "friend" yet he will not be humble the way a "kid" should be in this position. That's why the beets are making things tuff for him.

There had to be some reason for the 2 week delay and then revision of the contract. My gut tells me that when Parker had to go with plan B ( crawling back to tony) he did some kind of investment with the money he was going to put towards his own land. Beets caught wind of it and didn't like it. Doesn't make sense that they would care if he mined big nugget with his grandpa.

Scripted drama or not I love this show. You can't deny how well produced it is. Tons of gold and action packed. I don't know why some people are so negative about this show. Go watch Yukon gold, snoozeville....

When you get the opportunity to mine Eldorado creek..... You take that 8 days a week. That's insane!

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as I planned. I fast Forwarded Through all but Todd's crew.
I don't believe it was a mistake.
although if Beets & his Old Bag lady got screwed over that may have been Laugh Worthy
to see.

I got to see a nice amount of Gold, Some Stupidity & Drama.
The almost 30 ounces of gold made it all Worth while, And only took me maybe 30 minutes
to watch the 2 hour show (I didn't time it, Just Guessing)

Sounds like they must have done over 300 Ounces this past year.

I think Todd should put his Old Man in an Old Folks Home
before he puts him in the poor house Though.

Last edited:

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as I planned. I fast Forwarded Through all but Todd's crew.
I don't believe it was a mistake.
although if Beets & his Old Bag lady got screwed over that may have been Laugh Worthy
to see.

I got to see a nice amount of Gold, Some Stupidity & Drama.
The almost 30 ounces of gold made it all Worth while, And only took me maybe 30 minutes
to watch the 2 hour show (I didn't time it, Just Guessing)

Sounds like they must have done over 300 Ounces this past year.

I think Todd should put his Old Man in an Old Folks Home
before he puts him in the poor house Though.
Poor house? They are laughing all the way to the bank. They could lose a million dollars mining a year and get paid 10 for the show. I don't think Peter and his company that owns some of the best claims in the world are working with the Hoffmann crew because they are the best miners?

I just enjoy the show for what it is.

Can't remember where I read it but 40 oz in one shovel was acquired on that creek back in the day. Obviously worked over big time but the gold in the bedrock thing was interesting. I didn't realize they never found the load for that placer deposit..... It's coming from somewhere..

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Funny how all those diesel engines fired off after setting for six months. HUMMMMM....

They had to bring in a snow machine to cover everything up to make it look like they been sitting for 6 months. You can bet your A$$ all the equipment had been run prior to filming, its all staged. I think it was last year when TOAD brought in BIG RED in by truck and all the equipment looked like it rolled right off the assemble line, yet the equipment traveled 1100 miles and 30 miles of dirt roads. If Volvo continues to be the equipment of choice you can bet they have a yard full of equipment and parts standing by. I am sure will see the stage drama of equipment failures and just at the nick of time that piece of equipment or part will be found.

We have to remember this is a reality show where the producers and directors are back by big investors selling the 45 minutes of commercials (where the REAL money is made) and these miners are PAID actors first.

waxy luster

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New "Dirt" host/flake should change name to Dan Druff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's hard to separate the real from the script. Ok maybe it's all script. Good to see them (Dave/Hoffmans) getting right to work. Clearly the villains this year are the Beets. Parker will do well with the fresh ground. But the fresh crew. Not so much. We'll see

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Parker make out good this year. He would had lost money if he went back to his old place. He should had hire older people. Todd should put his daddy in an old folk home, before he has a heart attack. He is a fool. Last year, his team work real hard to get the gold that they dug up. Now Stupid promise to double it, never going to happen. Beets is a old fool with one ugly wife.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happen to father and son, who was working with a woman, a few seasons back?

the Claim Jumper Dakota Fred Hurt & his son Justin ?

Greed got them.

Fred and Dustin wanted a raise but were unable to work out a deal with Discovery Channel. As a result, they were let go from the show.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread