Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They look like splash blocks because they are splash blocks! Lol! :laughing7:

What a steal at $149.95+S&H :laughing11: Kinda reminds me of the ones that were on E-bay a few years ago.

A quick search located these Green Splashblock - Gutter Supply

gutter block.jpg

Now compare it to the picture from the Sandaway website https://sites.google.com/site/sandawaygoldsystems/

sandaway%20up.jpg

LMAO! :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol We're all laughing, and the guy is probably making a fortune!:laughing7: Whatever works!

I'll make some and mine are only $80 to you OV.:laughing7:

Probably works!

Last edited:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As-is they are not a really a riffle but you could router them into a drop riffle.
carve them to make them look like the leTrap

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV if your looking for stuff, I have used ribbed tool box matting,glued to the inside of plastic gutter. With a bilge pump and a valve on the end to control the water flow. You have to play with angles and water flow, but it will work. The mat is a pain. you have to heat it with a torch without melting it to get it to lay flat and have the sharp bends to fit the gutter. If you just cut it for the bottom everything gets stuck along the edges. You can set it up in a garage and recirculate the water. I think I got the mat at Home depot or one of those places.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV if your looking for stuff, I have used ribbed tool box matting,glued to the inside of plastic gutter. With a bilge pump and a valve on the end to control the water flow. You have to play with angles and water flow, but it will work. The mat is a pain. you have to heat it with a torch without melting it to get it to lay flat and have the sharp bends to fit the gutter. If you just cut it for the bottom everything gets stuck along the edges. You can set it up in a garage and recirculate the water. I think I got the mat at Home depot or one of those places.
Yes I tried that too! I wanted to make a HUGE beach sluice Was a PITA....:laughing7:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides the fact these are pure BS, I'd be very leery of anyone claiming to be operating out of Colorado when they have an Oklahoma phone number.

Not only is it an OK phone, it's a disposable trac-phone and using a gmail account for business? this has SCAM written all over it even before the photos!

Last edited:

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol We're all laughing, and the guy is probably making a fortune!:laughing7: Whatever works!

I'll make some and mine are only $80 to you OV.:laughing7:

Probably works!

Pick up your Gold Gremlin®™ today at http://miningtheminer.com for the low introductory price of $79.95! Don't be the last one to take advantage of the latest technological development in gold recovery!

The Gold Gremlin®™ is made from lightweight yet highly durable polymers, don't be fooled by cheap imitations made from inferior materials. Completely portable yet completely capable, these little units sure pack a punch! The Gold Gremlin®™ recovers gold ALL other sluices cannot, it's that simple! The Gold Gremlin®™ is the best there is hands down, that's why we back it with a *tail light guarantee! It's simple physics and any physician would agree the Gold Gremlin®™ defeat the competition EVERY time!

Gold Gremlin®™ is a registered trademark of The Nasa Rolex Corporation
*Tail Light Guarantee details: You may return the Gold Gremlin®™ for a refund for as long as you can see our taillights. Shipping and Handling charges are non refundable

:laughing7:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick up your Gold Gremlin®™ today at http://miningtheminer.com for the low introductory price of $79.95! Don't be the last one to take advantage of the latest technological development in gold recovery!

The Gold Gremlin®™ is made from lightweight yet highly durable polymers, don't be fooled by cheap imitations made from inferior materials. Completely portable yet completely capable, these little units sure pack a punch! The Gold Gremlin®™ recovers gold ALL other sluices cannot, it's that simple! The Gold Gremlin®™ is the best there is hands down, that's why we back it with a *tail light guarantee! It's simple physics and any physician would agree the Gold Gremlin®™ defeat the competition EVERY time!

Gold Gremlin®™ is a registered trademark of The Nasa Rolex Corporation
*Tail Light Guarantee details: You may return the Gold Gremlin®™ for a refund for as long as you can see our taillights. Shipping and Handling charges are non refundable

:laughing7:

Do they take checks?

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lol, you guys are a crack up!

Something to make me smile in an empty hosp. Room :)

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do they take checks?

Oh, well!!!!!! In that case I have a whole book of checks!! I think I've had them so long the bank they went to is no longer in business or changed names!!! I haven't wrote a check in 15 or more years. lol

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No ones fault but my own
Karma seems to kick my ass into shape time and time again :)

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No ones fault but my own
Karma seems to kick my ass into shape time and time again :)

Yes, it seems like just when everything is looking up, there is something right behind it to knock us down! I hope everything looks up soon for you!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for your kindness

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know the guy who did the Sand Away system. He is really a Colorado guy but moved here from OK. No scam involved, the product was satisfaction guaranteed but he no longer makes or sells them...you could say he moved on to bigger and better things.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the guy who did the Sand Away system. He is really a Colorado guy but moved here from OK. No scam involved, the product was satisfaction guaranteed but he no longer makes or sells them...you could say he moved on to bigger and better things.

Some people aren't good with building things or mechanical stuff. And would be glad to pay that and not have to get parts and build their own. To us it seems silly, to others it looks like a pain to build. I look at a pocket watch and say"oh no problem, 10 min. to fix it!" I have friends that look at it and say " forget that!! You do it!" It's not rocket science, and anyone could do it! But, most have no interest.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a wallet sluice? So your never caught without one!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread