Amalgamating

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't talking about doing anything illegal you guys......You, older fellas should be proud that the younger generation still has some fellas who are raising kids, supporting their families...paying taxes....VOTING..............and most certainly not afraid to talk about something as simple and legal as amalgamating gold for fine gold recovery?????Out of fear of some dude pounding down my door, because of the info they skimmed from an open forum, in place to discuss something such as amalgamating>>>!!!!?????

Russ.... I like ya ....But Ferguson Really Man.....I do actually come to TNET to not Talk about Michael Brown!!!!!

To discuss thievery though....Either someone has taken so much,that it is that easy for a lot of people to be so afraid they aren't gonna even talk about it..

and the vicious cycle created is that people just start to give it (freedom) away to just not deal with it.(Flight)

Me discussing how to amalgamate gold with mercury on a mining/recovery forum is legal and appropriate. In fact I find it down right responsible.

I hope people do read it and have proof that we are intelligent, aware, and knowledgeable about our practices. Capable of empowering and educating each other(fight)

Not just the mouth breathing bafoons (the way they want to portray us) that can just go get a "permit" once all their ducks are in a row and we can sign up once we are informed of our rights and responsibilities......

Remember it got that way because of segregration and degredation. All green groups blur together when they're in on something plus they are using our own money against us.

We end up being a group of hard headed individuals who can't stand more than one or two more of us at a time:laughing7: half of that situation is our greatest strength.

If anyone want's to talk about Mercury, dredging, High-banking....then this seems like it should be the place and I'm for sure gonna talk about it.

What we have seen recently is one miner standing his ground.....and an out of the ordinary level of support and organization on the part of the small scale California mining community.

These forums and others did a good bit to help organize and communicate and support that situation.I will continue to discuss all of these things openly.

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goldwasher, I completely agree with you...and...I am completely aware of how the green groups troll our conversations looking for this type of thing to twist and use as proof that we all use HG and are responsible for the pollution...blah blah

Here in Washington, recreational pot is legal. Anyone can walk in and buy weed, no prescription needed. Immediately after this became legal we had people toking up on street corners, outside businesses and other open public places. It is 100% legal but to the population who didn't approve this measure it was infuriating and is the main backlash to the bill....it is controversial.

Same as HG. it is legal. If you are informed it is safe and it is a practical way to recover gold...it also carries a lot of controversy.

To go back and support what Reed said. We just had a court win and it's now in review. Now is a poor time to do something controversial just because we can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions