Golden Mojo

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess some use them to locate manhole covers......

Really? Wow.....I never realized that Kotex actually had metal in it.....
moose.gif~original

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here we go again with the perennial dowser, LRL debate. The feds tested the dowsing rods and found NO Rhyme or reason to their existence. TTC

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here we go again with the perennial dowser, LRL debate.
The feds tested the dowsing rods and found NO Rhyme or reason to their existence. TTC

I'm kinda liking that "sample" and "power load" concept. After studying on it for
a bit, I believe I've come up with what is sure to be the best ""sample" and "power load"
detection system ever devised .. :thumbsup:

And, this amazing instrument is absolutely free to any man that is married......:occasion14:

Here's the secret to it all:
zipper.gif~original

The human body, being approximately 70% water, makes a superb conductor
for certain wavelengths of electromagnetic energy, while at the same time
our brainwaves and nerves serve as conductors of our own, internally produced
electrical signals.

Ergo, we are essentially a perfectly designed, easily portable "power load". This
is a scientifically confirmed fact, and in truth, the human body is a far more powerful
"power load" when compared to any substance mounted in an antenna handle.

Equipment Required

Gold Wedding Band
Spray can of WD-40
Adult Male Human Body (alive)

Operating Instructions

Begin by first spraying the left middle finger liberally with WD-40. This will insure
good electrical contact, then install the gold wedding band, insuring that it has a
tight fit against the middle knuckle of the finger.

The middle finger is used instead of the ring finger for 2 reasons:

1) the path from the tip of one middle finger to the tip of the other middle finger is
the greatest distance across the body horizontally, and

2) the wedding band does not have a tight enough fit on the ring finger for an effective,
conductive electrical contact.

Now, as you look out over your chosen area, stretch your arms out to the sides
as wide as possible, and with the middle fingers extended. Fold down the other
fingers on the hands, as this opens up a wider path for reception.

The body is now in the "horizontal dipole" position.

The gold on left middle finger acts as the "sample", the male human body is
the "power load", and the right middle finger, when individually extended, becomes
a supercharged antenna.

Now, while maintaining your arms level, slowly turn your body in a circle, keeping the
middle fingers extended.

Did you feel any gentle tugging on your antenna finger, as if the gold was
drawing you to it?

If you do not feel that slight pull, not to worry as you still have two very effective
antenna positions remaining.

To shift into the "vertical dipole" position, bend at the waist only to the point
where your left middle finger tip is pointed directly down, and then extend
your right arm over your head, with the middle finger pointing straight up.
In this position, when a signal is received the powerful resonant frequency
of the gold will cause your right middle finger to bend at the middle joint, with
the tip pointing directly at the gold source.

Still no luck?

The only remaining option is the known as the "loop" configuration. Begin this
position by again applying a liberal amount of the WD-40 to your left middle
finger, as the WD-40 will aid in the physical formation of the "loop". To form the
"loop", the left middle finger must be physically connected to another part of
the body. Fortunately, the human body comes from the factory with an "antenna
port" already installed below the waist and in the posterior (rear) portion of the
body. Now, place the left middle finger into that pre-installed port so that the
gold ring (sample) makes a positive connection with the interior of the port, while
at the same time extending the right middle finger as high into the air above
you as possible. If done correctly, you have now created the conditions for
maximum reception.

The gold signal should be hitting the "loop" antenna so powerfully that you
will be knocked off your feet. The gold will be found in the opposite direction
that your body fell. (If you fall to the left, the gold signal came smashing in
from the right, etc.)

If no luck in one area, move a few miles away and repeat, beginning with the
"horizontal dipole" position.

WARNING: Never, ever use your Human LRL System when conditions for
lightning or thunderstorms may be present, nor should you direct or allow
anyone else to operate their own systems in such conditions. Due to the
extreme conductivity of the body, lightning will be drawn to your
antenna finger. In the "dipole" positions, the lightning would travel directly
across the dipole, and would most certainly blow off the left hand. The
danger is 100x worse if you are in the "loop" position...
bur2.gif~original

If gold is still not found, my suggestion would be to get your finger out of
your ...port, and go buy yourself a decent metal detector designed for finding
gold. Many people think metal detectors are all "smoke and mirrors", but there
really is scientifically verifiable science behind it all.

Honest.

No warranties are expressed or implied. If you're foolish enough to try this,
and are damaged, you deserve it. Consider it a lesson learned.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Mike I kinda agree with your assessment. Ive used the Omni Rangmaster and studied its idea. I tried to disprove that weither it works or not and couldn't . beleive it or not I realy doubt that our Gubermint could find anything! BUT everything responds to a unique resonant frequency in the audio range. Ive talked with guys that I really respect that have also used them and they say that in New Mexico it don't work because the fine gold was everywhere they looked. my idea was to detune or desensitize this device to look for bigger gold or what ever your looking for . I don't want to get into any argument over this by some non believer or person that hasn't tried it , BUT I know my device works ! and it worked in New Mexico for me! and im sure the next question is ,then why aren't you rich ! thats because im a F.O.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mike I kinda agree with your assessment. Ive used the Omni Rangmaster and studied its idea. I tried to disprove that weither it works or not and couldn't . beleive it or not I realy doubt that our Gubermint could find anything! BUT everything responds to a unique resonant frequency in the audio range. Ive talked with guys that I really respect that have also used them and they say that in New Mexico it don't work because the fine gold was everywhere they looked. my idea was to detune or desensitize this device to look for bigger gold or what ever your looking for . I don't want to get into any argument over this by some non believer or person that hasn't tried it , BUT I know my device works ! and it worked in New Mexico for me! and im sure the next question is ,then why aren't you rich ! thats because im a F.O.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I was having a bit of fun with the concept, so don't take me all that seriously.

What is not generally considered with using LRL's is the spiritual aspect of it all.
That is something that can not be measured, and apparently only certain individuals
seem to be wired for. :dontknow:

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think what you are doing is a wonderful tribute to the memory of your brother Terry. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing with us. I hope it inspires others to follow your example.

Heavy Pans

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
All thumbs up for Terry! Good luck with your future endeavors. Keep in touch! Fair winds.....

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, I was having a bit of fun with the concept, so don't take me all that seriously.

What is not generally considered with using LRL's is the spiritual aspect of it all.
That is something that can not be measured, and apparently only certain individuals
seem to be wired for. :dontknow:

True on that spiritual connection! I'm the only one in the family that can use dowsing rods to find things. Though I suspect that the rods are influenced by electromagnetism, as they also cross when I walk under power/phone/cable lines. Spinning magnets also can generate current in metals spinning with them (similar to a chunk of gold in the Earth's mag field), so the rods may be picking that up.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
True on that spiritual connection! I'm the only one in the family that can use dowsing rods to find things. Though I suspect that the rods are influenced by electromagnetism, as they also cross when I walk under power/phone/cable lines. Spinning magnets also can generate current in metals spinning with them (similar to a chunk of gold in the Earth's mag field), so the rods may be picking that up.

More likely it is helpful Angels.

PS America is said to be #1 in the world for belief in Angels.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My guardian Angel wears a hardhat.....

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Terry, I meant absolutely no disrespect towards your brother, and
sincerely apologize if it came across that way. Was just having a
bit o fun with the concept.

I agree with Clay; hoping your brother can be an inspiration to other
treasure seekers.

fishnfacts

Mar 26, 2014
Chicago, Il. Northside
Detector(s) used
BH Disc 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it won't work and make you some money.
Years ago I sold through the magazines a Hillbilly Tooth Brush for $1. It worked fine and was a gag gift. For your dollar you got a tooth pick.
Me personally don't hold any stock in dowsing rods but back in the day they made many a believer money. It did help that they were already standing on some rich earth.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was using a toothpick when I read the above post.......lol

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen my ex father in law dowse pvc lines with RUNNING water in them......he dowsed and marked and I dug........There was pipe at the bottom of every hole.....treasure however I don't know about that....lrl....I'll pass

Last edited:
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have arrived in CA early (last night). I will contact you, Joe, using the pm'd phone. Long drive. Terry

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it won't work and make you some money.
Years ago I sold through the magazines a Hillbilly Tooth Brush for $1. It worked fine and was a gag gift. For your dollar you got a tooth pick.
Me personally don't hold any stock in dowsing rods but back in the day they made many a believer money. It did help that they were already standing on some rich earth.

Don't you need more than a sole tooth for that to help?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread