Anyone know where I can get 48x60 miners moss and carpet ?

GoldGoblin

Oct 20, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro, Specialized mining equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi , I need to see who sells miners moss and carpet that is 48 inches by 60 inches . I designed a really cool setup that gives 60 square feet of surface to catch gold and although I love docs mats , it's not right for what I need . This unit is able to process 25 yph..and I can't wait to use it but can't seem to locate the moss . Prefer backed but open loop will work since it has a built in super fine catch area . Thanks . Oh and if you need a trailer mounted drill with an on-board wash plant with trommel , let me know . I tested the one I built and although it drills and processes great it's more than I need for the gold on my property . It will 6 inch core down to 40 feet . Tow and go on a new 16 foot trailer . Thanks for any help locating the mats and carpet .

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

GoldGoblin

Oct 20, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Winner , that helps . Still looking for ribbed/grooved carpet . Here are some pics of my trailer mounted drilling rig and wash plant if y'all are interested .

OP
OP
G

GoldGoblin

Oct 20, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
P_20160620_104158_NT.jpg

OP
OP
G

GoldGoblin

Oct 20, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
P_20160627_103727_HDR.jpg pics from the build

OP
OP
G

GoldGoblin

Oct 20, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry for taking up space , it won't let me post several pics at a time for some reason .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread