kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems funny that their choice of a place to rent dredging equipment is an area that has no gold. :laughing7: It's not even "gold" dredges that they're renting!!

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell me it ain't so! Finally the hamster is running on all fours? It accually took a scientist to figure out what we already know! I guess education is a good thing!

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Seems funny that their choice of a place to rent dredging equipment is an area that has no gold. :laughing7: It's not even "gold" dredges that they're renting!!

SSHHHH They do have gold you just have to work for it.
TexasShine.jpg

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a big difference between educated and smart, one can be very educated and dumb as a rock.
Tell me it ain't so! Finally the hamster is running on all fours? It accually took a scientist to figure out what we already know! I guess education is a good thing!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a big difference between educated and smart, one can be very educated and dumb as a rock.

That's for sure! Had a neighbor one time who taught in college and lived in the country and had horses. Yet he couldn't figure out how to change the blade on a lawn mower. Wife was working towards her PhD and, in her great wisdom, decided to over-rule my recommendation of their pasture fence boards joining on the inside of the posts. So he put them on the outside and the horses pretty much walked right through. Just 2 examples of many.

...And people like these teach our future leaders!!

EDIT: Don't get me wrong - they were both wonderful people, BUT..........

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If more scientists gold mined, they would have known that already!

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its not about the facts its about control and an agenda. I am a realist not a conspiracy theorist, honestly.

Amen . I figure I'm a fairly reasonable type guy . Although I will admit I'd like to toss some these
professional schit disturbers into a wood chipper now and then .

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other

And yet another report that will be ignored by those that form mining policies in California. While it was a good read and supports what miners and prospectors have been saying for decades now, those with the agenda of keeping miners out of "their" waters will call it false science while still touting the studies done by their own so called "Scientists" which were completed without using anything close to scientific methods. To those that form the mining policies of California, as well as other western states, I offer the following truth: A scientific fact is just that, a fact. It holds true for all scientists regardless of their field of study. To formulate an experiment whose result is tailored to fit an agenda is NOT science. It's nothing more than fancy lying to advance said agenda.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions