• IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,860
Upvote 0

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold colored rocks.

OP
OP
S

Shockashawn

Greenie
May 9, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your a fool, and a hater because both this rocks are gold and you are clueless.
"Good colored rocks" Jajaja, yep they are filled colored all right, that's because they are gold.
The smaller rock 90% the bigger one 55 to 60% gold. You've obviously NEVER seen a rock Of gold more than a couple grams, unless it was already refined. Jajaja, "gold colored rocks" ja ja ja

OP
OP
S

Shockashawn

Greenie
May 9, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurehawk, Next your going to tell me that the profile image on your profile is really Armstrong, or some other astronaut on the moon. Jajaja, no man has EVER stepped foot on the moon. Not now, and especially back in 1998. So before you answer someones post with your uneducated opinion, do some real research first.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you asked if these rocks aare gold ??? when somebody disagrees with you . you throw a hissy fit and call names ? why do you bother if you ...know ....its gold ? do you just want to argue ? do you know how to use a detector or do you just like being a troll...

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasurehawk, Next your going to tell me that the profile image on your profile is really Armstrong, or some other astronaut on the moon. Jajaja, no man has EVER stepped foot on the moon. Not now, and especially back in 1998. So before you answer someones post with your uneducated opinion, do some real research first.
If you already "know" they are gold then why are you bothering to ask?

And I won't even address your absurd claims that man hasn't walked on the moon.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shockashawn, you asked "are these rocks gold?", stop insulting those who answer. Please read our rules and stop insulting members.

Thread moved to gold forum.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Please tell us more about your rocks, I have never seen gold like that before. Thanks!

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
They look like Devonian-aged fossiliferous limestone with abundant brachiopods.

pcampbell

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No man has EVER stepped foot on the moon. Not now, and especially back in 1998. So before you answer someones post with your uneducated opinion, do some real research first.

So you call someone uneducated but you think the moon landings were in 1998? And you think those rocks are gold?

Interesting perspective, have fun being completely wrong.

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quartz, the yellow color could be one of the mineral phases of silica called jasper
could be a geode have it cut with a rock saw down the middle,
could have crystals inside or at the very least polish each face for nice display.

Last edited:

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more inclined to their being jasper or possibly chert nodules. Funny post.

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Your a fool, and a hater because both this rocks are gold and you are clueless.
"Good colored rocks" Jajaja, yep they are filled colored all right, that's because they are gold.
The smaller rock 90% the bigger one 55 to 60% gold. You've obviously NEVER seen a rock Of gold more than a couple grams, unless it was already refined. Jajaja, "gold colored rocks" ja ja ja

"LOL!" I've never had to respond to a 3rd grader before. Really though, how many of you and your sister's gold colored Crayons did you have to use to cover those rocks?

OP
OP
S

Shockashawn

Greenie
May 9, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all , I don't know where you get 1998 and moon landings. I said No man has ever stepped foot on the moon, not certainly not in 1969. Even with all the technology of today, man can't go to the moon, correction, today they could send man there, but he would come back DEAD. The radiation levels are beyond anything man can endure. You would have a better chance walking into reactor 1 at Fukushima melted down reactor, and walking out, than you would surviving a trip to the moon. ANY PRESENT DAY ASTRONAUNT WILL CONFIRM THIS. So would 10 minutes research . So before you are so quick to jump to conclusions, go research the topic. And I don't mean research on CNN...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread