Tunnel Hull Jet Boat Prospecting TV Show

Mgumby16

Jun 26, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't use a jet boat cause the rivers are too shallow for one and there aren't good ramps to put one in on. Had to come up with a better option.

Currently use a flat back canoe with an out rigger that supports the sluice and use a mud motor to push up river. It works great and will take you places that a big jet boat wouldn't dream of going.

Or when the water level is higher I use a 16 foot jon boat with a 29 hp mud motor.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gosh, used mine just the other day. Good luck to you, but if I want to keep paying for my boats I can't show you where my pay streak is. :skullflag:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
saw a Gold fever episode where NASCAR driver Marcos Ambrose
had built a tunnel hull into a gold dredge I think he had some property in North Carolina?

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
i was just pondering the idea of tunnel hull, or just a jon with an outboard jet. which is better. didnt think of dropping that question here though. of course for me it would be for salmon and ducks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread