Project Of The Year Casting Pump Keene Aluminium

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello overseas brothers! I'm from Russia.:hello: Who really needs your help ... Who has a water pump Keene eng? We need to remove all dimensions from it and draw the drawings. I will pay! I want to make myself this. It's very expensive to buy. also sanctions between our countries. I really hope for you and your brothers' help! Sorry for the errors, I'm writing a translator through Google.:occasion14:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
what equipment do you work for?
Have some shop work background as a welder / fabricator in the past. Now days like to play a little with metal work when needed to help keep cost down. The real goal is to get out in the field crushing some rock ore. with out spending a very large amount of money and energy doing so so as to recover all the costs.
The "Gold Rush" core people (they live in Sandy Oregon) only live a 2 hour drive or less from me. There TV shows may have "Rubbed off a little" on me.....LOL:laughing7::tongue3:

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bad translation translator(((( half do not understand....(( I dream to move to America for you... how do you work with? as the welder? the locksmith

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
by the way anyone need,I can send you the coins for the collection. of the Soviet Union. Russia. Belarus.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
bad translation translator(((( half do not understand....(( I dream to move to America for you... how do you work with? as the welder? the locksmith
Most shops in U.S.A. one will have to pass what is called a "State Certification test" (good for about a year if not working steady) for the type of welding one is seeking to do. Most people can do this part very easy what is harder is the showing of 'Proficiency' or knowledge background of working metal as far as fitting or general fabrication goes in most shops. The skill of welding is really more then just welding as many people can weld with a MIG machine just point and shoot. One skilled person can work also on there own just like anywhere in the world.

With your track record of what you are finding you should continue if the regulations permit you to do so. Thank you for your pictures as this can give others some hope.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
by the way anyone need,I can send you the coins for the collection. of the Soviet Union. Russia. Belarus.
You will have to do this if you buy or sell out side of Russia anything. Do not know how this works in detail maybe others have some ideas on this?

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20171012_213035.jpg

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
))))change coins to pump from keene)))))
There are other cast aluminum water pumps one can buy if keene water pump is to hard to buy. A bigger pump will move more water per minute. Again do not know about the Russian currency you have a picture of.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I still hope that someone will agree to do my drawings)))
Would be nice. Think you will have to buy a keene water pump first as people can get into trouble copying and sending on the internet this type of information. A pump with less of a gap around the impeller will produce higher pressure and water flow may be something to look for. Make sure you have a finer mesh screen for the pre-filter water intake and a few large settling ponds as well. There is more information about this on the internet and the manufactures of water pumps such as drawings as well. You may need a larger other equipment as well. This bigger equipment will be harder to keep going without buying a larger water pump.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A larger pump can often be of brass metal. Best to get a water pump that has brass for both the impeller and housing as it wears better and anyone maybe able to braze or weld up brass to be machined for a small gap.
This can be done on a used pump by the way. Maybe buy some press in fit roller or ball bearings with new seals as well. What are some of the makes of pumps that are in Russia? Maybe the pumps can be rebuilt very easy.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I still hope that someone will agree to do my drawings)))
About the same to cast a brass water pump as it is to use aluminum metal. Wears better to. A used larger water pump can be rebuilt with new parts.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Are you finding your gold in thin layers? What do you look for in the dirt or soils?

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
in Russia there is no normal pumps... have to buy from keene... no one I don't do drawings

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
in Russia there is no normal pumps... have to buy from keene... no one I don't do drawings
The pumps you show pictures of with a 6 cylinder gas engines would work very well as you do not need very high pressure just larger water flow rate. If you can not get new parts for the water pump have the pump rebuilt with metal added and machined. Be sure to machine what new bearings or the pump housing that holds the bearings. Use new seals even if the grooves have to be machined to fit new seals. If you can buy a new pump that you can get parts for may be better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions