GPS DUMMY
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Oct 2007
    michigan - western up
    harborfreight stud finder
    3 times

GPS DUMMY

I want to know what is the most user friendly unit out there--(i still can,t program a remote) . all it has to do is load long. @lat. off the computer thanks in advance

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
    8468 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: GPS DUMMY

I own 4 units... all Garmin. May or may not be the best, or easiest, but I like the MAP76 CSx for computer"ease". Try and then fail. Try and then fail. Try again and then you may get it right. That is to say; GPS's are like babies. They "don't know nutt'n" till you show them how. The light bulb will go "on" at some point and you will find it works! Don't get me wrong.... I'm not trying to oversimplify, just keep at it. It is a new-skill-learning-process, That's all. You'll get it. TTC
    Tomorrow will arrive at 12:01 AM clean and pure, without blemish. How it leaves at 11:59 PM is up to you and I.

us
    Apr 2011
    North Las Vegas
    Teknetics T2 SE Minelab Equinox 800
    5 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: GPS DUMMY

Stay away from Delorme...nice products, but steep learning curve
    Scott (ahaulil)
    "Gold is where you find it"

May 2020
    Anyone know for any software or machine that I can connect to google earth or other map system to located
    Gold from remote distance ?
    Please let me know for any advice
    No regular dowsing please

us
    I'm practically an expert at locating pieces of aluminum with a metal detector... cans, siding, ptabs, you name it.

Dec 2017
    Connecticut Western Reserve
    Garret ACE 300
    812 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iziksa View Post
    Anyone know for any software or machine that I can connect to google earth or other map system to located
    Gold from remote distance ?
    Please let me know for any advice
    No regular dowsing please
    I'm not really sure there is such a thing... at least not something practical or worth your money.
    p.s. If yer from NE Ohio you should join this group... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/gr...detectors.html

2020 Totals
    Metal Detecting
    • Coppers: 1837 Hard Times token, 3 Matron Head LC's, (half of a) Victoria Penny, 1868, 1908 IHP
    • Silvers: 1942 Washington
    • Flat buttons: 16
    • Military buttons: 1
    • Indian artifacts, points, etc: 2

Sponsored Links