ACE 150 VS Compadre?

OP
OP
cstraiton

cstraiton

Sep 29, 2009
Flatwoods, Kentucky
I guess that I should also add that TID is nice and all, but what is more important to me is which one would find deeper targets? I also am aware of the better warranty of the Tesaro.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Tesoro is the winner here.

riverbandit

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2010
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
fisher aquanaut,mine lab sovereign XS.Tesoro silver sabre.Tesoro cibola,bounty hunter big bud series,Nokta MAKRO SIMPLEX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I bought a compadre for my daughter.Ive used this detector and am very impressed by it .Its great for trashy areas because of the small coil size. When we go out in the field I use a minelab sov.xs and checked good signals with the compadre.It hit the 1819 large cent i found with the minelab.Ive found loads of clad change with the compadre.Its simple to use, one knob operation and is sensitive to small good targets. I hunt with confidence when i use it cause it does really work great. Its breaks down easily to fit in a backpack and has long battery life. Its definately not a toy.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
compadre all the way!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread