How long does it take for charter to kick in?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: How long does it take for charter to kick in?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Nacho

Jan 2015
    North Carolina
    Ace 350, XP Deus with LF 9”, LF 11”, HF round 9”, 9.5x5” HF elliptical, x35 11” coil, 11x13” x-35 and MI-6
    1655 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

How long does it take for charter to kick in?

I paid for my second year right after I got the email but since I don’t check email much it must have expired for a couple weeks prior. Anyways I paid about a week ago and it still hasn’t updated back to charter. I’m not in a huge hurry but just curious. I did check my paypal and it did go through on my end. Also if I renewed on Saturday and it takes till the next Saturday to start back up, will it last for a year from the day I paid or the day it goes back active charter on my profile? Thanks
    Kray Gelder and vpnavy like this.
    My bucket list:
    Silver dollar, trime, gold coin, half dime, shield nickel, large cent, gold teeth for my grill (lol), silver spoon to go with my silver fork Spanish silver and many more.

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    6531 times
    Metal Detecting
    My renewal took about a week to kick in.

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    13636 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mad_cladder View Post
    I paid for my second year right after I got the email but since I don’t check email much it must have expired for a couple weeks prior. Anyways I paid about a week ago and it still hasn’t updated back to charter. I’m not in a huge hurry but just curious. I did check my paypal and it did go through on my end. Also if I renewed on Saturday and it takes till the next Saturday to start back up, will it last for a year from the day I paid or the day it goes back active charter on my profile? Thanks
    Sorry for the delay - I will notify ADMIN.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.

Charter Member
    us
    Nacho

Jan 2015
    North Carolina
    Ace 350, XP Deus with LF 9”, LF 11”, HF round 9”, 9.5x5” HF elliptical, x35 11” coil, 11x13” x-35 and MI-6
    1655 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by vpnavy View Post
    Sorry for the delay - I will notify ADMIN.
    Thank you. It didn’t put me out of anything. I figured it might take some time. More curious to whether I would get a whole year or would it start the day I paid and end the same day.
    vpnavy likes this.
    My bucket list:
    Silver dollar, trime, gold coin, half dime, shield nickel, large cent, gold teeth for my grill (lol), silver spoon to go with my silver fork Spanish silver and many more.

Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2013
    East Tennessee
    6682 times
    I am also wondering how long it takes to get upgraded to a Charter Membership once you have paid??!! Since I still have an active PayPal Account that I had to reestablish to get my' refund for a cancelled transaction on eBay, I decided to use it to pay for a Charter Membership here. It was paid Sunday evening (August 4th) and thought it would not take very long to get my membership upgraded.
    the_mad_cladder likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2017
    Fontana, California
    NA
    587 times
    Prospecting
    It took 5 days for me but might of been quicker if i had proper funds in my pay pal account.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800 & 600, 720i Stealth Scoop
    7076 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    My renewal was almost instant. So something may have changed or I got lucky. Not sure.

We are not what we take, we are what we leave.

Charter Member
    us
    Nacho

Jan 2015
    North Carolina
    1655 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGold View Post
    My renewal was almost instant. So something may have changed or I got lucky. Not sure.
    Must have changed or someone is busy. It’s been two weeks tomorrow.
    My bucket list:

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    32870 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Should be Almost Immediately .

There appears to Be a glitch. Possibly Happened while they are Working on the Pop-up Issue.

Still waiting on Admin to See & Respond to our Notations

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2019
    Upstate NY
    White's Spectra v3
    59 times
    Metal Detecting
    Would you mind checking mine as well. Been a couple of weeks, I think.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    32870 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'll put a Note In.

Can you Send me The Item # Or Transaction ID Number you Received ?
    would make things easier for admin when they Pop In again.
    SeabeeRon likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nacho

Jan 2015
    North Carolina
    1655 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    T_M_C, Your Transaction Info has been Transferred To the Administration's Forum
    & Removed from Here for your Privacy .

Thanks !

Jeff
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Aug 12, 2019 at 06:30 AM.
    jeff of pa likes this.
    My bucket list:

Charter Member
    us
    Simple, low cost, but effective

Nov 2006
    NE Tennessee
    Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer, Detector Pro Treasure Ears, Lesche 85.
    7403 times
    Coins and Jewelry
    Same thing with me. I rejoined today, PayPal said it was paid, and usually it's been instant in the past. I'm sure it's a glitch, so I PMed Jeff with the info including the transaction #s from PP. I'll just wait, as I'm sure they are on it.

Mods have a private forum for themselves where info can be displayed safely between just them and the Administrator(s). So sending the request to just one mod should be good enough rather than flooding all of them. Jeff is a night owl, so I'll probably hear from him later in the day.

Hope this helps all.
    Last edited by Phantasman; Aug 12, 2019 at 03:28 PM.
    jeff of pa likes this.
    Men in denim built our country. Men in suits are destroying it.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasman View Post
    Same thing with me. I rejoined today, PayPal said it was paid, and usually it's been instant in the past. I'm sure it's a glitch, so I PMed Jeff with the info including the transaction #s from PP. I'll just wait, as I'm sure they are on it.

Mods have a private forum for themselves where info can be displayed safely between just them and the Administrator(s). So sending the request to just one mod should be good enough rather than flooding all of them. Jeff is a night owl, so I'll probably hear from him later in the day.

Hope this helps all.

Already posted on Admin Forum, waiting on reply.
    Phantasman likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Nacho

Jan 2015
    North Carolina
    1655 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mad_cladder View Post
    T_M_C, Your Transaction Info has been Transferred To the Administration's Forum
    & Removed from Here for your Privacy .

Thanks !

Jeff
    There was no personal info on there but ok. Thanks
    jeff of pa likes this.
    My bucket list:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links