How long does it take for charter to kick in?

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I paid for my second year right after I got the email but since I don’t check email much it must have expired for a couple weeks prior. Anyways I paid about a week ago and it still hasn’t updated back to charter. I’m not in a huge hurry but just curious. I did check my paypal and it did go through on my end. Also if I renewed on Saturday and it takes till the next Saturday to start back up, will it last for a year from the day I paid or the day it goes back active charter on my profile? Thanks

I paid for my second year right after I got the email but since I don’t check email much it must have expired for a couple weeks prior. Anyways I paid about a week ago and it still hasn’t updated back to charter. I’m not in a huge hurry but just curious. I did check my paypal and it did go through on my end. Also if I renewed on Saturday and it takes till the next Saturday to start back up, will it last for a year from the day I paid or the day it goes back active charter on my profile? Thanks
tn_metal_detector.gif
Sorry for the delay - I will notify ADMIN.

tn_metal_detector.gif
Sorry for the delay - I will notify ADMIN.

Thank you. It didn’t put me out of anything. I figured it might take some time. More curious to whether I would get a whole year or would it start the day I paid and end the same day.

I am also wondering how long it takes to get upgraded to a Charter Membership once you have paid??!! Since I still have an active PayPal Account that I had to reestablish to get my' refund for a cancelled transaction on eBay, I decided to use it to pay for a Charter Membership here. It was paid Sunday evening (August 4th) and thought it would not take very long to get my membership upgraded.

My renewal was almost instant. So something may have changed or I got lucky. Not sure.

My renewal was almost instant. So something may have changed or I got lucky. Not sure.

Must have changed or someone is busy. It’s been two weeks tomorrow.

Should be Almost Immediately .

There appears to Be a glitch. Possibly Happened while they are Working on the Pop-up Issue.

Still waiting on Admin to See & Respond to our Notations

Would you mind checking mine as well. Been a couple of weeks, I think.

I'll put a Note In.

Can you Send me The Item # Or Transaction ID Number you Received ?
would make things easier for admin when they Pop In again.

T_M_C, Your Transaction Info has been Transferred To the Administration's Forum
& Removed from Here for your Privacy .

Thanks ! :coffee2:

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing with me. I rejoined today, PayPal said it was paid, and usually it's been instant in the past. I'm sure it's a glitch, so I PMed Jeff with the info including the transaction #s from PP. I'll just wait, as I'm sure they are on it.

Mods have a private forum for themselves where info can be displayed safely between just them and the Administrator(s). So sending the request to just one mod should be good enough rather than flooding all of them. Jeff is a night owl, so I'll probably hear from him later in the day.

Hope this helps all.

Last edited:
Same thing with me. I rejoined today, PayPal said it was paid, and usually it's been instant in the past. I'm sure it's a glitch, so I PMed Jeff with the info including the transaction #s from PP. I'll just wait, as I'm sure they are on it.

Mods have a private forum for themselves where info can be displayed safely between just them and the Administrator(s). So sending the request to just one mod should be good enough rather than flooding all of them. Jeff is a night owl, so I'll probably hear from him later in the day.

Hope this helps all.

Already posted on Admin Forum, waiting on reply.

T_M_C, Your Transaction Info has been Transferred To the Administration's Forum
& Removed from Here for your Privacy .

Thanks ! :coffee2:

Jeff

There was no personal info on there but ok. Thanks

treasurenet_renewal.jpg

Thanks the_mad_cladder for supporting T-Net!

OK I Did see your Full Name & Email address on The Post :coffee2:
I Figured Most consider that Personal

That’s not my name and email, I’m assuming that was the person who received the payment for the charter membership. If it’s not an admin then the payment went to someone posing as one or there’s a glitch in the system.

OK Still Personal to Someone :tongue3:

Mad brought up a valid point. My payment was made to:

You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to Richard William Belcher
([email protected])

Mail.com seems to be wrong. gmail.com, yahoo.com, ymail.com, maybe. It appears the money from PP may be in limbo, the name be wrong, or the email address possibly.

I'd start with PP as I have never heard of mail.com without a prefix.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back