anybody collect anything

tradderran

Mar 23, 2007
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Cars landcruisers. Guns old Colt & S&W Hand guns and Winchester rifles. Watches an Knives
and 2 Airplanes Cessna 310 and a Piper super cub.

Oct 2, 2008
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
I have collected coins, longer than anything else, and have pittifully few nice ones considering.
I recently started collecting autographs through the mail
I have collected sports cards since 1989 and I'm into the game used sports cards now
I collect stamps
I have a four leaf clover collection of around 125 that i found in about a 2 month period, and I still look every time I find a clover patch

those are the main things i collect, but, i don't collect "anything", i collect EVERYTHING!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I collect lots of stuff! lol It seems angels and crosses, weapons, purple glass....ah who am I fooling, anything purple! lol I also have some coins collected.

Kevin Bozard

Aug 7, 2008
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Sports cards (racing, and baseball). I've also collected Racing Champions 1/64 and 1/24th scale die cast cars. Over the years I was an occasional collector of sharks teeth. I've gotten more into the shark tooth collecting lately, and especially since I'll be getting my new detector tomorrow; I'll now turn into a collector of civil war relics. South Carolina is rich in civil war relics. I'm just 2 or 3 miles from where the Battle of Honey Hill took place, and a mile from the Episcopal Church that was established in 1835. The present structure was built in 1859 and escaped destruction during the Civil War although most of town was burned, including the parsonage and church organ and some of its furniture. :)

S1081772700401.jpg

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Darth Vader items and Star Trek Stuff.

That's all I collect.

Oh yeah lots of metal junqe that I dig up all the time.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Vintage bubble gum/peanut machines.
Coins (for my little guy)
Relics found while hunting/ exploring abandoned buildings.
Vintage fishing lures/ hunting items
Just about anything old/unusual.

For many years i collected "general store" stuff, turned one room of our
house at the time, into a general store complete with period displays and
stock, most was sold/given away when we bought the new house.

I did keep a few of the more interesting pieces like the ledger and two scales,
i collect way to much, hate to see what happens should i finally get a MD. :wink:

(pic is the last remnants of the general store collection, sold last year)

Attachments

• new 026.jpg
    new 026.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 350

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I collect coins domestic and forgien, action figures (aliens,monsters,scifi, star trek, some starwars) bottles, native American artifacts, Hawaiian shirts , pottery and glass.

Acevillav

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Cloisonne......button and shoe hooks....tiny embossed bottles....rust ,thats a given.....evidently horse shoes because I have a lot of them....books...skeleton keys every size and shape...and gypsy junk

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my brother and dad will tell you I collect metal detectors more than I use them..lol I only have 7 but if my husbands asks its only 3 ;D :wink:

I also collect coins, not that I know the value of any of them, I just look for eagles, peace, and morgans, and anything silver. Maybe one day I will get a gold.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
af1733 said:
Stray dogs. We're up to 20 now. We got two more in the last two days. :icon_jokercolor:
Had ourselves up to 22 dogs for a few days, but found homes for 2 of them this weekend, so back to 20 this morning. But, then, there was a stray wandering my office today, so we're back to 21. :)

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see,coins,comic books,costume jewelry,bottles,books,magazines,antiques,records(33 1/3,45s,78s),cassettes,8 tracks and misc. junk. I also have tvs,radios,a victrola,record players,and if I look around,who knows what else! I go to garage sales,rummage sales,and sometimes pick up stuff along the street. I am a packrat!! Yes,my wife gets made at me for bringing stuff home. No,I dont listen. Ha Ha. Life is one big treasure hunt for me ;D

Oct 2, 2008
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
pookie said:
i collect pez dispensers and hard rock cafe pins. :) :icon_queen:

I always look at the clearance items at wal*mart for stuff I can sell on ebay. There is a case of batman pez dispensers there right now. It's like 25 packages of 4 or 5 dispensers, all of the main characters. They are marked at 7 dollars at present, but I am waiting on the price to go down. If I can get them for 50 cents or a dollar a piece, I'll mail you a pack.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I collect Indian Artifacts, Rocks & Minerals, Fossils, Driftwood, Antiques, Walking & Hiking sticks, (also make them).
Hornet nests, strange roots & wood from the outdoors, Dug Relics, etc..............

Fossis..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread