🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Giving back to the community- My Museum donations

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
MM I have posted a lot of displays in the past. They are probably 5,6,or 7 pages down now. Also in "My Collection" is some of my displays. If You can't find I will try to post them again. Just let me know. I love showing them off. I have some in best finds, and what is it also. I had one of my buttons from the Texas Navy on the banner a while back. I was thrilled. It is suppose to be in Western, Eastern Treasure magazine in April. Good luck on you hunts. HH

Old River

OP
OP
ModernMiner

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old River said:
MM I have posted a lot of displays in the past. They are probably 5,6,or 7 pages down now. Also in "My Collection" is some of my displays. If You can't find I will try to post them again. Just let me know. I love showing them off. I have some in best finds, and what is it also. I had one of my buttons from the Texas Navy on the banner a while back. I was thrilled. It is suppose to be in Western, Eastern Treasure magazine in April. Good luck on you hunts. HH

Old River

Holy smokes!!! :o You aren't kidding. Great finds OR. :thumbsup:
I'm looking forward to seeing that April issue of W & ET. Congrats to you. :icon_king:
-MM-

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! man those are some killer displays and the relics are looking good too..............HH

OP
OP
ModernMiner

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! man those are some killer displays and the relics are looking good too..............HH

Thanks a bunch GR. I like making relic displays almost as much as detecting. It's neat to see a pile of dirty relics come together as something you would be proud to hang on the wall. The museum really appreciated the displays. :thumbsup: I'm glad that people can enjoy them today.
Merry Christmas,
Doug

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Recovering items and donating them for all to see is the best way to promote the hobby. Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread