[HONORABLE MENTION] I dug one hole and got a “hole in one!”....... - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: I dug one hole and got a “hole in one!”.......

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Treasure hunter

Jun 2008
    Northern Alabama
    Whites
    2747 times
    Metal Detecting
    What a great hunt and return you had! Love the rings! Congratulations!
    Underwonder likes this.

Nov 2017
    Burnet, Texas
    Teknectics T2
    53 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'm new at this and hope to find some great finds like this. Congratulations!
    Underwonder likes this.

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II with Bigfoot, Equinox 600
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by scruggs View Post
    What a great hunt and return you had! Love the rings! Congratulations!
    Thanks, scruggs!
    The detector is my stethoscope to the earth, discovering the heartbeat of the past, to breathe new life into artifacts for us and the future.....

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II with Bigfoot, Equinox 600
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by flinger View Post
    I'm new at this and hope to find some great finds like this. Congratulations!
    Welcome, flinger! Keep at it and you will have stories to tell! It just takes getting used to your machine, practice in varied settings, and just putting in the time digging! It is always a surprise what turns up! I look forward to seeing your finds! Happy hunting!
    The detector is my stethoscope to the earth, discovering the heartbeat of the past, to breathe new life into artifacts for us and the future.....

us
    Coin licker

Jun 2013
    New Jersey
    Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
    10928 times
    Nice finds, love those rings, I was going to ID your rosette, but got beat to it.
    Underwonder likes this.
    I love this hobby so much, now I'm a coin licker!

us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    7352 times
    Beautiful golfing ring. Cool you can give it over to the family of the owner.. Three Merry Widows tins are fun to find. SCORE!
    Underwonder likes this.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

us
    Do not forget me 24601

Oct 2011
    Indiana
    Bounty Hunter Mark IV Garrett Ace 350 Garrett Carrot
    2740 times
    Metal Detecting
    I believe the easiest way to post your video is via YouTube. Upload to YouTube and then post the link with the video button.

Unimaginable great finds!
    Underwonder likes this.

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by treblehunter View Post
    Nice finds, love those rings, I was going to ID your rosette, but got beat to it.
    Thanks, treble hunter! I appreciate the second verification of the rosette also!

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurios1 View Post
    Beautiful golfing ring. Cool you can give it over to the family of the owner.. Three Merry Widows tins are fun to find. SCORE!
    Thanks, Kurios1! I can and I did! Her reception of it was even better than finding the ring! The tin, well that was just a learning experience...always something new to learn about!

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzjavert View Post
    I believe the easiest way to post your video is via YouTube. Upload to YouTube and then post the link with the video button.

Unimaginable great finds!
    Thanks, Mzjavert! I appreciate the reply and suggestion. That will be another learning experience. I hesitated doing that because of privacy issues.

us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    20205 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    You really did hit a hole in one !! Great work. Lots of cool finds. Congrats underwonder !!!
    Underwonder likes this.

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak bart View Post
    You really did hit a hole in one !! Great work. Lots of cool finds. Congrats underwonder !!!
    Thanks, Black bart!

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I dug one hole and got a “hole in one!”.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIrcto-3czU
    Here is a short video of returning the ring!
    (Thanks again, Mzjavert.)
    Last edited by Underwonder; Nov 10, 2017 at 11:11 AM.

Sep 2016
    GTA East, Ontario
    AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
    1116 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwonder View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIrcto-3czU
    Here is a short video of returning the ring!
    (Thanks again, Mzjavert.)
    That. Is. Awesome! Thanks for sharing the video. If it put a smile on my face you must have had a grin. I'm sure this has already been flagged for Honourable Mention but I'm going to do it again.

There is no way (no way!) that woman is 91! Man, I hope I age that well.

us
    Kim

Jul 2017
    RI
    2004 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigToChina View Post
    That. Is. Awesome! Thanks for sharing the video. If it put a smile on my face you must have had a grin. I'm sure this has already been flagged for Honourable Mention but I'm going to do it again.

There is no way (no way!) that woman is 91! Man, I hope I age that well.
    Thank you, DigToChina! Yes, I continue to watch the clip and “grin” reliving the happy moment. I know, she looks so terrific....and I caught her in the evening after she already dressed down..beautiful, she is!

Thank you for the vote...certainly not necessary but I appreciate the thought and effort. I guess I should be doing that for many neat things I have seen but didn’t even know about it....but I learned how to post the video...chuckle.

Merci!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links