pearl idaho

limitedthoughts

Mar 8, 2008
vale, oregon
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Quick Silver
Check around. I think it was purchased and might be private property now.

Let me know. I might go with you sometime.

LT

Angelo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2006
Idaho
Hey Neighbors.

LowRider, Have you tried to detect around the old Mill Pond Site? Lot of hot rocks and junk, but perhaps some good stuff around. I tried, but it was a miserable rainy day. Perhaps, this summer I will try again.

Also, tried Pearl Idaho. Found a couple of old pot bellied stove parts, Again, lot of junk there, such as nails. If you are facing east, then on the left there is an incline with a big tree, and there is were the school house used to be. There is also and abandoned well, on the same school lot and if I was a bit younger I might of climbed down and poked around. I can imagine kids dropping stuff in there through out the years. Forgot to mention, that rain kept me from doing further detecting, and only spent about a half hour poking around.

We'll see what the summer brings, and maybe we can all hook up and find the mother lode.

Tony in Meridian.

bass99

May 9, 2005
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac with sunray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lowrider,
I know this is an old post but just looked in Idaho out of curiosity. Go to the Emmett library, They have books on Pearl with good pictures, make some copys and match them to the terrain. Alot of it is private but there are still stuff there for those who put in the effort. I pulled out a couple tokens ,an 08' indian, and some other interesting stuff. Just watch for yellow jacket nest in the grown, never ran into any snakes,
Bass

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions