100 Silvers

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
The title says it all. It seems like it took forever to get to 100 but with hunting about 200 hours this year I am just a little ahead of last year with that many hours. I guess I now need to get to 150 but its gonna be real tough I think. Also I have over 530 wheaties to go with them, so a ratio of 5/1 aint to bad. Thanks for looking. TMAN...

Attachments

• SDC10177.JPG
    SDC10177.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 174
  • SDC10181.JPG
    SDC10181.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 166

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to rack up the silver TMAN, I see the ratio as 1 silver for each 2 hours of hunting. HH DFW

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
That's a fairly good ratio there. Congrats on 100... I don't know if I'll hit 100 this year.

M

MR Senior L4S

BIG Congrats !!! :hello2: ///////// My ratio is ab. 2hr. per/AG , and 5 wheaties ///////////

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Tracy... :icon_ :icon_thumleft:...I put a 30 second video up for you on You Tube of your pics,& a little music to go with it from down your way...Sorry (I missed it in person)....WAY TO GO.......1-0-0- Silver :icon_thumright:
Here's a video for you....The pictures will look real familiar...LOL

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Congratulations on that milestone :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are having a great year! I still find it amazing how many SLQ you have found this year!

Look forward to seeing your finds post "all-star break"

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on getting your 1st hundred! Here's to the next 100 :occasion14:

I've quit detecting for coins until the fall, so I definately won't be reaching my goal of 150. Started hitting the water with the Excal, and within 5 hunts I've got 4 gold pieces, 2 silver, and a surgical steel earing with a 1.5ct saphire in it. Needless to say I'm hooked on water detecting for now. Finding it to be a little more profitable, and it's much much cooler in the water right now.

But I'm still game for that hunt.

OP
OP
tmanfromtexas

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Thanks everyone, especially Dave, thanks for the vid, that was cool. I will keep in touch with you Jon. Hopefully we can get together, good luck in the water. If you keep finding that kinda stuff, I may have to get wet. LOL. TMAN...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job buddy, I seen it in Dqaves video!!!! Now on to 200 before the year is over!!! :icon_pirat:

Prairie Prowler

May 7, 2006
Midwest ILL
Detector(s) used
Fisher1266-/ CZ-20 / Sovereign XS/Excalibur II / Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent amount of silver & goal to reach.. I wish I could have that many hours in this year ..Ive been healing up from elbow tendonitis..way to go Keep searchn..BD :hello2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread