The Tale of two Brothers lost map of Corrigadors treasure.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
I think your economist, political and observational skills could rival that of your 'hobby' as a 'treasure researcher'.....:thumbsup:

Vast Chinese cash reserves are quite literally changing the landscape in parts of the Americas, Africa, Asia and even Europe.

Hello IPIU

You can thank Hardluck for that!

Kanacki and I had been totally rewired from who we where. Thats why we call him the nick name some times the "General" The Joke is you could pass him in street and never even know as he is so non nondescript.Yet do not be fooled what he is cable of. He is well and trully the mouse that roars when provoked.

Crow

Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a quality to be so unassuming yet being able to contend with any situation that might present itself.

Others will give it all Billy Big B****cks until something unexpectedly arises....

It's then you truly know who is to be counted on and in those instances one 'right' character is worth ten of certain types of others.

Is Hardluck still 'active'?

I recall you once mentioning the Sacambaya thingie in Bolivia. Did you chaps believe and accept its premise

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a quality to be so unassuming yet being able to contend with any situation that might present itself.

Others will give it all Billy Big B****cks until something unexpectedly arises....

It's then you truly know who is to be counted on and in those instances one 'right' character is worth ten of certain types of others.

Is Hardluck still 'active'?

I recall you once mentioning the Sacambaya thingie in Bolivia. Did you chaps believe and accept its premise

Hola interested party in Uk

Just got in, my all of you have been busy beavers while I and other half been out dancing away..

In regards to Sacambaya? In answer to your question I am not fully convinced either way as It is hard to prove conclusively a Jesuit connection. That's not to say some thing was going on at the site some in the past Some mining activity had gone on at the site as well as ore processing and metal working. Inca and Spanish Colonial habitation artifacts have been at one time The site has an unusual amount of Bronze in which it has never been full determined the age of this activity. The alleged church I believe was originally not a church at all but crude reverberatory Smelter for melting ore into metal. We found traces of slag. One whole side of river was denuded of trees at one time. Suspected to feed the furnace. No proper archeology has even as far as I know to the site. As for the Jesuits having some connection to the site remains mystery.

Kanacki

Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kanacki

We sure have been busy - touching upon this story and then that, must have covered a good part of the globe and absolutely nothing to do with the original tale that started the thread!

That Sacambaya is a mysterious one. Obviously, as you point out, something was there one time or another. I had a peculiar German group that wanted me to assist them to look into Bolivia as a possible location for a spot of treasure hunting. Peru, Columbia, and to a point, Ecuador, have been done but Bolivia hasn't been given the treatment that the others have and it is of course the real homeland of the Incas. But I declined them as I have never been to South America and this particular crew seemed unpredictable. See that is the difference between 'wannabees' and real professionals; you guys don't mess around, you go and see what there is. If nothing turns up you file it away and move on to the next one. No vacillation. Focus and dedication.

I have heard various stories about Bolivia and northern Chile. Could be some major stuff still there, but you need the time and resources to look into them. My attention at the moment lies elsewhere but doesn't mean I won't bear in mind things that are going on...

Sometimes the treasure can turn out to be the minerals or natural resources that turn up as a bonus point and you suddenly forget the shiny gold, silver and platinum...

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasures come in many forms……while all of SA have been and is explored, there is much left to find……..do not forget that not everything found is known…..I am aware of some here who are able to keep under the radar……..sometimes it is not possible though…..
It would seem a mistake as part of any preparation to not spend some time assessing the area first……..no books, not newspapers, not internet; all being important, can replace spending time in an area, building relationships……figuring out what is needed and who can be trusted…….in about every area you will need to rely to some extent on locals……...

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello IPIU

You can thank Hardluck for that!

Kanacki and I had been totally rewired from who we where. Thats why we call him the nick name some times the "General" The Joke is you could pass him in street and never even know as he is so non nondescript.Yet do not be fooled what he is cable of. He is well and trully the mouse that roars when provoked.

Crow
Crow,,,even though I don't know the trio for long time,from what I gather in our discussions,and from the many adventures and success you had in TH,what amazes me is how you managed intact as a group especially where money and treasures are involved--things that have brought all manner of evils in people in betraying each other. I have seen close friends fall apart because of money. Nowadays let alone money related business groups,even leaders of churches can not make it as a group for more than 5 years...I presume the trio at least worked togther for 2 decades and they are still buddies
.,,,,,,, amazing.

Tintin treasure

Last edited:

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that - "spaghettification."

It is easy to become overwhelmed.

But if you've got focus, research abilities, structure and perhaps most importantly time, then maybe, just maybe you can start untangling the threads.

It seems THg is a multidimensional as well as multi layered problem,that require all kinds of skills and the patience to untangle the layers ,disect real from rumour and put in context the real ones etc and then deal with counting the cost-wheather the venture is feasible or not given resources etc

Tintin treasure

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems THg is a multidimensional as well as multi layered problem,that require all kinds of skills and the patience to untangle the layers ,disect real from rumour and put in context the real ones etc and then deal with counting the cost-wheather the venture is feasible or not given resources etc

Tintin treasure

Hola TT

There was a time and place the devils misfits was very expendable, a rather over rated commodity these days. When our masters had no use for us turned the dogs on us after we had done their dirty work for them.

The trio is a fortress my friend if one of the walls are breached the other two will squeal like pigs. So you see three of the pawns on the chess board of life went told them where to go. The trios bond is brokered in blood, betrayal, lies and deceit in which we all had to do things, to not be the expected expendable collateral damage. That stalemate has in effect kept us out of trouble for the last 20 odd years and the dogs my friend at bay.

The time has come as Hardluck is barking at as to haul our asses as we have places to go and things to do.

So so long friends what ever you seek in this world may you find it.

Kanacki

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola TT

There was a time and place the devils misfits was very expendable, a rather over rated commodity these days. When our masters had no use for us turned the dogs on us after we had done their dirty work for them.

The trio is a fortress my friend if one of the walls are breached the other two will squeal like pigs. So you see three of the pawns on the chess board of life went told them where to go. The trios bond is brokered in blood, betrayal, lies and deceit in which we all had to do things, to not be the expected expendable collateral damage. That stalemate has in effect kept us out of trouble for the last 20 odd years and the dogs my friend at bay.

The time has come as Hardluck is barking at as to haul our asses as we have places to go and things to do.

So so long friends what ever you seek in this world may you find it.

Kanacki
Crow and Kanaki are on a field trip hence this thread died down,:-) ,I suggest for treasure legend people in this thread and who normally interact with crow and kanaki to have a miscellaneous general thread to chat things of general nature,and to use other threads for specific postings,,,this way we avoid confusions,,,doc-d can you do that?I am sort of new:-)

Tintin Treasure

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Tintin, good idea…..

thanks doc-d...you can call it something like "thread on Miscellaneous and general topics",,where we post unrestricted on general things directly and indirectly related to TH...

tintin treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread