Fathers house

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folk Im new here and I plan to start up metal detecting again after a long break. Its been since 2004 that I stop and it time to hunt again. As of now Im in Iraq till May then the hunt begins and Im taking the boys. I have a few site and location that I like to share. I would like some company when I do all this and make some new friends that likes to metal detect. My fathers house was built in the 1860's and has lots of good stuff (coins/bottles for the taking). I got wind of some Colonial home steads near where I live in some wooded area just got to get promission from the land owners If I can find them. If interested just email me at [email protected] Thanks Terry

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to Treasurenet! So glad you are here and I am sure that you will love it. There are surely many folks that will love to come detect with you too! Hurry home and stay safe!!

nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, I responded to your email I got from you. Hope we can hook up to go hunting, and as I said, I'll bring along an extra detector so your boys can get in on the fun as well. Take care and Godspeed.

Neal from Omaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions