Area around Coldwater

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Multi Kruzer, Teknetics Patriot, Bandido II μMax, Tejon, Deeptech Vista Warrior, Treasure Baron Cointrax 2.2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I didn't start reading this forum sooner. I live in Coldwater and own the pizza place there. Let me know if you get back here. A lot of places around here have never been detected.

dumpdigger

Nov 30, 2008
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XLT, Vaquero & Fisher 1280
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would that be Dave's Pizza oven on the west side of the highway

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Multi Kruzer, Teknetics Patriot, Bandido II μMax, Tejon, Deeptech Vista Warrior, Treasure Baron Cointrax 2.2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. That would be me.
Dave

sharpshooter

May 3, 2007
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I installed the DSL equipment the Coldwater AT&T C.O. back in September.
I detected the empty lots just South of the phone office for a couple of hours.
Found a few wheat cents and an old Kansas tax token. I didn't have time to cover the area very well.
Gotta be more to find in that spot for those who might be interested.

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Look me up when you do. I know a few places to hunt for arrow heads. My friend has an entire rock garden of worked flint he's found.
Did you get many birds this year?

Dave

OP
OP
B

BullBarrel

Jun 2, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
We didn't get many birds. The dogs didn't make the trip well. They lost their sense of smell and were running over the birds. We had to hunt around the property owner as not to interfere with his deer hunting and that kept us out of some promising spots. But we enjoyed the fellowship and the beautiful country y'all are blessed with. Met some nice folks too. We all agreed that if we didn't even get to fire a shot it would have been worth the trip. Kinda hard to ask for more than that.

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with you. Of course I'm a bit partial bein's I've lived here 25 years. This area has to be Kansas' best kept secret. It's a blessing to call this place home. Come back whenever you can!
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread