OP
OP
oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Dixiegal

Nice pic, thanks for posting for us to see.

Oddrock

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have really liked this thread. I love seeing all the signs I would just walk right by. The shadow signs get me agitated because depending on the time of day and time of year the shadow will all be different. I especially love to read Hoss KGC's threads because I read them in Dan Blocker's voice. Who doesn't love Hoss Cartwright?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Well sure they can, provided they can find the map that goes with the clues, can interpret the clues properly to take them to the cache location, get lucky enough that the cache is still there and hasn't already been recovered and recover the cache without getting into trouble.

Sounds simple enough. I don't think there are too many treasure hunters out there using a GPS tagging system on their cameras. I don't know of too many that will lug a full size DSLR capable of accepting a GPS tagging device to a treasure site.

I look at the trail behind me, and all that we have decoded and overcome, and I say good luck.....:notworthy:
:thumbsup:L.C. Baker

cashole

Mar 26, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure if this is related but would like any opinions

Attachments

• image-2687708766.jpg
    image-2687708766.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 231

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi cashole. It seems like it is talking about a silver mine to me. Maybe to the left but I really am just guessing about that part.

Pinwheel

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Definitely KGC. We have a very similar tree.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Definitely KGC. We have a very similar tree.

It is a BIRD symbol; being in Georgia, Dg, I am NOT surprised that YOU have CSA/KGC carvings "in your neighborhood". The BIRD is telling "who-ever" to "fly" (hurry) in the direction "pointed" to. THAT tells me, that the Cache was buried "in a hurry"... Dg, are YOU near Little Washington, GA...?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure......can you post your credit card number for me?:laughing7:.....

couldn't resist the temptation Poplarhill.......if you study the threads you can see some of the symbols on the map pieces or you can Google L.C. Baker treasure and see all of them on one page, but I am afraid that is as close as anyone will come to actually seeing the medallions.

L.C.:thumbsup:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a BIRD symbol; being in Georgia, Dg, I am NOT surprised that YOU have CSA/KGC carvings "in your neighborhood". The BIRD is telling "who-ever" to "fly" (hurry) in the direction "pointed" to. THAT tells me, that the Cache was buried "in a hurry"... Dg, are YOU near Little Washington, GA...?

Hey Rebel,

That's an interesting bit of info on birds, that helps explain a mark,
I saw. Wish I could get you to talk more about the moon(s), or point me,
in the direction, of previous discussions, pertaining to those subjects...
Thanks, :cross:

PoplarHill

Jan 20, 2014
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure......can you post your credit card number for me?:laughing7:.....

couldn't resist the temptation Poplarhill.......if you study the threads you can see some of the symbols on the map pieces or you can Google L.C. Baker treasure and see all of them on one page, but I am afraid that is as close as anyone will come to actually seeing the medallions.

L.C.:thumbsup:

I guess I should have phrased my question differently. I was looking more for a general example of one.

Would a medallion be used as a cipher key to coded letters? What would such a medallion be made from? Should I be looking for something like a coin made from metal or precious metal or possibly would the map medallion be made from stone or carved into a rock?

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
These are all made of lead, and are aprox. 3" x 2" with a hole or holes (depending on the shape)at the top so they could be worn around the neck of key members of the secret organization of the K.G.C. and O.A.K. They are covered with symbols and letters and numbers. The first key was a ciphered letter that was inside of a glass jar. There is no key for the symbols but the letters became numbers...and the numbers became letters once the code was broken. It is the same method that was used on the Beall ciphers which lends credibility to the fact that the Beall treasure is also for real and K.G.C. or O.A.K.. They were crafty....so it could be something that is in plain view but is unrecognized by the masses as symbolism with a deeper message. Good Luck!

Hope that helps you, L.C.:thumbsup:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Rebel,

That's an interesting bit of info on birds, that helps explain a mark,
I saw. Wish I could get you to talk more about the moon(s), or point me,
in the direction, of previous discussions, pertaining to those subjects...
Thanks, :cross:

Keep hounding him Cross De Sign :laughing7: Rebel is full of good information and a little bit of bologna...:laughing7:, but he knows his stuff for sure! Here is a discussion about moons for you, hope it helps.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...ghts-jesse-james-bird-symbol.html#post3898388

Good Luck! L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread