KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE / ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS / JESSE JAMES BIRD SYMBOL

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This is another bird symbol used on this K.G.C. / O.A.K. / Jesse James trail. It is proof that Jesse Woodson James was dealing with the O.A.K. as many of you on treasurenet have suggested. (REBEL KGC :occasion14: ) . Although we have already located another clue with it, we believe it is a multi-functional bird. Symbol leading to a possible cache(s). I would appreciate any ideas anyone has on decoding this O.A.K. bird symbol, and any thoughts you might have about it.

Thank You, L.C. Baker

bird.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is another bird symbol used on this K.G.C. / O.A.K. / Jesse James trail. It is proof that Jesse Woodson James was dealing with the O.A.K. as many of you on treasurenet have suggested. (REBEL KGC :occasion14: ) . Although we have already located another clue with it, we believe it is a multi-functional bird. Symbol leading to a possible cache(s). I would appreciate any ideas anyone has on decoding this O.A.K. bird symbol, and any thoughts you might have about it. Thank You, L.C. Baker View attachment 960078
Look in the direction, the "bird" (STRANGE... NO eye!) is "looking"; the FULL MOON ("treasure") is THERE! After the "bird" moves into place (to the left)... the "K" will complete the Triangle. like the UNFINISHED triangle on the backside of a one dollar bill. Reading from the "TOP", you have "K", "T", and whatever letters you have left, to the foundation of what appears to be a BIG Triangle. "KT" COULD be Knights Templar of OAK, connected to Free-Masonic Knights Templars, who "guarded" the WEALTH in the "olden" days (as SENTINELS). NOT necessarily KNIGHTS Templar Treasure of the Middle East. MY guess is that the OTHER letters COULD be R, A, & M... for Royal Arch Masons; starting from BLUE Lodge of MASTER MASONS... THAT is the AMERICAN York Rite. HH! Good Luck! :coffee2: :hello2: BTW, COULD be MM->RAM->KT/OAK... dunno.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"KT" COULD be Knights Templar of OAK, connected to Free-Masonic Knights Templars, who "guarded" the WEALTH in the "olden days (as SENTINELS). This fits real good. Thanks for the help, we will have to spend some field time and see if we can find that Full MOON! I thought that the birds eye "O" could be telling us the top of the hill, and his beak is a "W" that was stamped into the lead. Any thought on his beak? Thanks L.C. L.C.

Look WEST, young man... LOL!

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey Rebel,

What's the story about the Knights Templar guarding the treasures. I've never heard that before. Also, when you say olden days, do you mean the 19th century or earlier? Thanks.

Rick

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Will try... The ORIGINAL Knights Templar, (according to HISTORY), camped at the ruins of King Solomon's Temple. Found a "hole", sending Knights down into it, finding "things of interest". Pulled it ALL up and traveled, hiding "it" with Sentinels guarding it. RAM (York Rite) has THIS "tradition" also, in the 7th degree. Scottish Rite/SJ has it part of the 32 Degree "system", the 13th, I think... it ALSO was based on "tradition". KEY person...? ENOCH! The "OLD" Tradition was kept as "Rituals" in the 18th, 19th & 20th Centuries; It is the 21th Century now, and ESOTERIC understanding of that "tradition" may result in AWAKENED/NEW Man... we will see. "Google" Secret Vaults "Traditions"; may be of interest to you...

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
What about the "Cryptic Masons" Rebel, didn't those degrees contain information about guarding a " Vault " ??

L.C. Baker:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Like most of these subjects, I believe there is the truth, the Myths, the legends, and the lies. That makes a lot of what you take the time to read misinformation. Once you have read it you have to put it aside into one of those categories. Without the piece of the main trunk of the O.A.K. it would have been almost impossible for us to discover so many branches of the tree, so to speak. The subject of the Arch of the covenant is still uncategorized in our minds, and we continue the search for the next clue in this K.G.C. endevor. The symbols are real that we have found, but could represent something entirely different than what we are thinking at this time. That has happened a lot over the last 35 years!!! LOL! L.C. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe the message was used by them in more than a metaphoric way. There is a lot to be learned by the examples we have, and we discover more as we go. Their involvement is prominent in this venture, to say the least, we just don't know the full extent of it yet. :thumbsup:

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
When does a freemason become a Templar? Does somebody become a Templar automatically when he reaches a certain degree? Also, I read this link http://www.smm36.com/uploads/The-9th-Arch-and-the-Secret-Tradition.pdf and I want to make sure I understood it right. Are the Masons symbolic guardians of the Ark of the Covenant or literal guardians who believe, or know, the Ark exists and where it is? Thanks, Rick
Freemasonic Knights Templar...? MAINLY via YORK RITE; FKT is separate in a Commandery "system". York Rite has Royal Arch Chapter (with Cryptic Council, in some states), up to 7th degree (RAM - Royal Arch Masons). Degrees 8-10 are Templar Degrees. LEGENDS & Traditions! THAT web-site is VERY Esoteric; MOST FKT wouldn't "get it"; I do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
1800's_-Masonic_Knights_Templar-_Apron_w_Skull.jpg Knights_Templar_Logo_(Freemasonry).gif

Southern Cross? Skull and Bones ? Crossed Sabres ? Cross? RISING SUN ? KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE / ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS OR FREEMASON KNIGHTS TEMPLAR?? YOU TELL ME!!!

L.C. BAKER:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Freemasons-Knights Templar; by Traditions, we are friends to PIRATES! AHOY, MATIES!

Wouldn't you say by rights, that the same symbols are used by all of the above? KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE / ORDER OF AMERICAN KNIGHTS OR FREEMASON KNIGHTS TEMPLAR?? On one of the lead medallions we have recovered there is a skull carved into it in a similar fashion to the one pictured in the authentic exposition K.G.C.. It does not have bones crossed under it though, it has crossed sabres just like the ones pictured above on the Freemason Templar apron. Kind of a morphing of the two symbols into one. The skull and crossed sabres has the letter K just below the crossed sabres.
L.C.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So....the "O" in oak on the bird is the full moon that the bird is looking at in the west? Confusing, because his eye kind of looks like the same O symbol... Thanks, L.C.

Don't see any "eye", just the "head"; "POOR blind candidate"; remember...? "The WEST (USA/Canada) is FERTILE grounds for treasures/assets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread