Watchmen ??

GoldBack

Aug 19, 2010
I don't believe there has been a post like this one but if there is just bare with me because I haven't found it yet.

Now I know not everyone believes in the K.G.C. and I respect their thoughts on the matter, but for the sake of this post lets say there are these "watchmen" in these areas, not saying they are K.G.C. or any old secrete order or anything, just men with a purpose or a belief; who infact do guard "something" of value to them. That said....

I wanted to know the opinions of everyone regarding the "watchmen" (that is for the sake of this post) of certain strategic and remote areas throughout the U.S. (or the world) in regards to who they "might be" and "what their ultimate goal is".

Do you believe their are watchmen or do you not?
Do you think that they may still carry long lived ideas and values past down to them? or do you believe its just some lucky schmo who came across a"gold mine" and wont trust the banks or maybe the government to know of it; so they only take what they need and guard the rest from generation to generation?
Do you believe they are infact a form of the late K.G.C. who watch the sites?
Do you believe they are the original group who may have buried or found gold/silver deposits and just continue to guard while changing their purpose with current technology and events?
Do you believe that maybe its a corporation of some kind?
Do you believe it is the government?

Please I'd really like for this post to take off and hear what you guys and gals have to say about it, negative or positive!
Thanks, and please be respectful of others thoughts on the issue.

OP
OP
GoldBack

GoldBack

Aug 19, 2010
Now what I believe is this:

-There are people who watch and carefully monitor sites throughout the U.S. and maybe the world; these sites do carry a great value (gold/silver).

-Most likely the watchmen are not the original group responsible for the cache, (just my thought) because through the past 150+ years the values and current events are much more drastically changed then back then. Why would anyone, even if they are in a "secrete society" carry thoughts and values and goals from 150+ years ago, today? Can they be that motivated and/or confident in their purpose? (what can make a rational human, today, to think this way?)

-I believe the rationality behind watchmen is that they caught on long before any of us and secured the site or sites before we were smart enough to learn of their existence and location. How, is anyones guess, connections, dumb-luck, government knowledge?

-Also, the books and articles I have read about stories of decapitations in the deserts and scare tactics used on innocent people who just have a fun hobby they enjoy doing, as well as confrontations; must start way back in the day, (how long I do not know) and with the speed and accuracy of these watchmen to show up just in the nick of time to me shows that a lot of thought went into the protection of these sites as well as adoption of new devices and technologies to guard and monitor them.

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Government and Corporate fat cats are the watchers. Sadly, their only concern is for themselves. Decency has "left the building" long ago in their world. The rich get richer..... 8)

That's just my feelings on the matter. Interesting topic - would like to see how this one goes... :icon_thumright:

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
I agree with DD-777 that the government and corporations are Watchers and I believe they have teams that are out recovering as we speak. I believe that history of this World is not what we have been taught, and the ones in power hide the Truth. Most of this history is reserved for Secret Societies of which most of the ones in power are members of and feel, only they are privileged too it! Ancients were here ions ago.
There are Watchers also guarding other sites, these probably dating back to the Civil War, and I believe there are certain families that were assigned to watch these sites, with smaller stashes hidden in these areas, easily dug up to help cover their expenses through time! Yes, Great Values! Good thread! td

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe that the KGC is still in operation, these were at one time son's and grandson's and great,great grandson's of Confederate soldiers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D What I think is that "WATCHERS" is incorrect word/"term". SENTINELS is MORE like KGC, as Confederate families "pass" down codes & "responsibilities"; I think hbb/bb is like this, as the "info" is embedded in the DNA somehow, AND! Bob intuitively "knows"; REBEL GOLD is a WONDERFUL book (paperback), as it shows how "the knowledge" CAN be passed down. I REFUSE to believe the "stupid" paranoid, conspiracy theories of occult, secret societies HOG-WASH. I am a FREEMASON, SCV, and will take on ANYONE, who wants to be a FEAR-MONGER! >:(

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I believe there has been an ongoing and long-lived conspiracy by the planet's elite to rule the world from behind the curtain. I don't know who they are or whether they are the good guys or the bad guys. I think these guys have used a number of groups to help carry out their deeds - the Masons, the Mormons, the Corporations, the KGC, the Church, and probably many more, probably all of them unaware of the other guys' work. They're all 'useful idiots', ala Stalin's name for supporters who are used to accomplish things for the 'greater good', but unaware of who's on top pulling the strings and why.

Re the caches: I believe there was a great deal of activity in the 1930's - new caches, old caches relocated, new clues, etc. The reason? FDR's Gold Confiscation Act of 1933 made it illegal to own bullion and/or specie. Large amounts of gold coins were therefore taken out of legal circulation and hidden rather than turn them in to the traitor in Washington DC. The older caches (pre-1930's)? I don't know who, why or where, but it seems like the caching has been going on for a long, long time. The KGC may well have taken their turn at it, I don't know, but IMO they were also being 'useful idiots' for folks higher up. The motivation for all this? We can't know, but you can bet it will be interesting if we ever find out. Sentinels? Yeah, maybe to some extent, although I believe the big caches are 100% secure from those who are not in the club.

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
I'm not a believer in the connection between the KGC and treasure but if I did I would have to put myself in their shoes. If I was a sentinel during the great depression I would have used the treasure to keep my wife and kids from starving to death.

If I was a sentinel during WW2 after Pearl Harbor I would have used it to help the war effort.

If it was the government they would have it secured by the military like at Fort Knox.

The KGC was founded to establish a slave empire emcompassing the southern states, mexico and the carribean. They only got as far as the Texas / Mexican border in their planned invasion due to lack of money. When Abe was elected they supported secession because they felt slavery was constitutional and a man had the right to own slaves in the newly acquired western territories. The KGC castles enlisted in the confederate army and were defeated. The south was destroyed, people were starving, they lived under reconstruction. These people didnt have anything, they had to rebuild. Their concern wasn't to reconstitute the confederacy but to rebuild their lives.

Did the KGC do anything meaningful after the war.....doubtful
Did the KGC have anything to do with the Confederate money train....doubtful
After the great depression and world wars is there a family still guarding gold....doubtful

OP
OP
GoldBack

GoldBack

Aug 19, 2010
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D What I think is that "WATCHERS" is incorrect word/"term". SENTINELS is MORE like KGC, as Confederate families "pass" down codes & "responsibilities"; I think hbb/bb is like this, as the "info" is embedded in the DNA somehow, AND! Bob intuitively "knows"; REBEL GOLD is a WONDERFUL book (paperback), as it shows how "the knowledge" CAN be passed down. I REFUSE to believe the "stupid" paranoid, conspiracy theories of occult, secret societies HOG-WASH. I am a FREEMASON, SCV, and will take on ANYONE, who wants to be a FEAR-MONGER! >:(

I used the word "watchmen" because I didn't want to imply that this topic was only referring to the K.G.C. Sentinels, because not everyone believes that.
Thanks for the post.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
If I was intent on traipsing through the woods looking for KGC signs the last thing
I would be worried about are 'watchers or sentinels'. You'd best be making sure
you're not walking into a maryjane farm. Those guys play for keeps.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
lastleg said:
If I was intent on traipsing through the woods looking for KGC signs the last thing

Very, very good point.

OP
OP
GoldBack

GoldBack

Aug 19, 2010
lastleg said:

So does my buddy, "Ruger" :laughing7:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
GoldBack said:
lastleg said:

If the farmers play with scoped 30-06's, you won't even have time to say 'Bye' to your R pal.

OP
OP
GoldBack

GoldBack

Aug 19, 2010
Springfield said:
GoldBack said:
lastleg said:

If the farmers play with scoped 30-06's, you won't even have time to say 'Bye' to your R pal.

True, but that's why you don't go along, safety first!

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
GoldBack said:
Springfield said:
GoldBack said:
lastleg said:

True, but thats why you dont go along, safety first!; lookout equiped with .300 WIN MAG toppped with Leupold 5-12x 50mm.
Will out shoot, out perform any .30-06

Guess you'll be ready for a fire fight - happy hunting.

St. Jerome

Feb 21, 2005
Back to who has the biggest gun are we...lol Right arm. Back to the subject, I see there are some sort of "watchers" not that they know where it is. They seem to know something is out there and they want it. In some cases at least they cant put the finger on it....I do believe but who and what and why...is hardly a question anymore than what is it one would put the finger on for some. I would do the same in the same sitch. I ddo believe in watchers. Sentinels? No, just spies. These spots are undisturbed.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
St. Jerome said:
Back to who has the biggest gun are we...lol Right arm. Back to the subject, I see there are some sort of "watchers" not that they know where it is. They seem to know something is out there and they want it. In some cases at least they cant put the finger on it....I do believe but who and what and why...is hardly a question anymore than what is it one would put the finger on for some. I would do the same in the same sitch. I ddo believe in watchers. Sentinels? No, just spies. These spots are undisturbed.

Great point. The best example I know of is the west face of the Caballo Mountains, south of Truth or Consequences, NM. People have suspected a large bullion cache there for decades. All you have to do is drive around on the dirt roads there and some true believer will begin following you around and maybe tell you leave. The Superstition Mountains near Apache Junction, AZ, is another place. There, of course, a number of folks have ended up dead, presumably at the hands of some lunatic who is trying to protect the location of the Lost Dutchman Mine, which of course, the lunatics haven't found yet - but they might some day.

Timbo

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Jesse James country. Believe me when I say this. Confederate values are alive and well. (not in me) They are passed down from generation to generation, sometimes they are bold and brash about them and others are quiet and reserved about them. But yes, they are VERY much still there. So it is not at all hard for me to believe that the job of sentinel or watchman would be passed down thru the generations. Is it believable that a family could fall on hard times and know that the treasure was there and not touch it, even though they have a need?? Yes. Very much so. Part of the values instilled in them is its not theirs to use, just to protect. To them they are serving the greater good. Just my .02.
Timbo

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
I would be more concerned with varmits,two legged and four and snakes and spiders. I also was raised in Jesse James country not far from the old James Farm. I know Frank James was searching for buried money at Wakandaw missouri,where during the civil war they had robbed a bank and was getting ready to cross the missouri river into Jackson county missouri and burried a saddle bag full of money near a big sycamore tree.....................Kenjmor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions