Watchmen ??

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel last job in Chapter was Prin. Soj. between the Jordan and the rubble it was the one post I have enjoyed. The other I like is Capt.of Host. Long lost. I know you know what I mean and may have something to do with other things as well. In fact may be we need a closer look at the legend as it is lost. Albert Pike was York Rite first and rewrote SR 14th in 1870 after the CW. Just something to think about.

BTW Sentinel or Tyler is one of the most important jobs. You have to know about everyone that is a member before they go thru the door. A job in some lodges that is reserved for the oldest Past Master.

Senior Deacon

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel last job in Chapter was Prin. Soj. between the Jordan and the rubble it was the one post I have enjoyed. The other I like is Capt.of Host. Long lost. I know you know what I mean and may have something to do with other things as well. In fact may be we need a closer look at the legend as it is lost. Albert Pike was York Rite first and rewrote SR 14th in 1870 after the CW. Just something to think about.

BTW Sentinel or Tyler is one of the most important jobs. You have to know about everyone that is a member before they go thru the door. A job in some lodges that is reserved for the oldest Past Master.

Senior Deacon

And I always thought they just didn't like that guy so they chose him to sit outside and guard the door...:laughing7:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my home lodge there were two brothers that would fight each year for the job they campaigned for it. They both were older fellows and like to sit outside the door and crack it a little to hear what was going on they would even chime in at times. The main reason they like to be outside the door is that they could smoke and be at lodge at the same time. Something the rest of us could not do. I have always thought it a honor to be the Tyler. But then I could sit outside the door and smoke my pipe. Must be getting old. BTW I most often was the Senior Deacon the messenger for the Master.

Rebel are the Swords in VA like the Swords in Iowa they wouldn't cut hot butter?

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Senior Deacon

HA! I AM Past Master; NOT the oldest, tho. BETTER clue is "The Council"... (part of RAM).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In my home lodge there were two brothers that would fight each year for the job they campaigned for it. They both were older fellows and like to sit outside the door and crack it a little to hear what was going on they would even chime in at times. The main reason they like to be outside the door is that they could smoke and be at lodge at the same time. Something the rest of us could not do. I have always thought it a honor to be the Tyler. But then I could sit outside the door and smoke my pipe. Must be getting old. BTW I most often was the Senior Deacon the messenger for the Master.

Rebel are the Swords in VA like the Swords in Iowa they wouldn't cut hot butter?

Senior Deacon

LOL! NAH! Frigging FENCING Swords... "EN GARDE!!" (SWISH SWISH!)

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.:laughing7:

L.C.

Well, we ARE friends to PIRATES... I remember One-Eye Jack! Wife & I are going to Nags Head, NC... NEXT week after Labor Day to look for other Bro. Pirates caches. Gonna be HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread