KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE NEEDLES EYE REVEALED!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1082841 View attachment 1082842 View attachment 1082843 View attachment 1082844

Finally got a break in the weather and hit the field again today. Thought I would show some better pictures of the needles eye and the symbol referring to it at the K.G.C. turtle's side.

L.C.

Dunno, looks like where ppl tied up their horse, while visiting; Horse Rein would be "threaded" through the "hole" & "looped" over the top of the stone. See "line" of Rein, going up to top of stone...? Had one in my front yard, back HOME in Shenandoah Valley; home town was a ORE-producing town with Rail-Road near-by. Mode of transportation in 1890's...? HORSES!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Dunno, looks like where ppl tied up their horse, while visiting; Horse Rein would be "threaded" through the "hole" & "looped" over the top of the stone. See "line" of Rein, going up to top of stone...? Had one in my front yard, back HOME in Shenandoah Valley; home town was a ORE-producing town with Rail-Road near-by. Mode of transportation in 1890's...? HORSES!

Sounds like a reasonable explanation to the masses, but we know without a doubt that is not what it's real function is. It would however be a good explanation if you were hiding the truth of what it's use was intended to be.

Thanks for your input, L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sounds like a reasonable explanation to the masses, but we know without a doubt that is not what it's real function is. It would however be a good explanation if you were hiding the truth of what it's use was intended to be.

Thanks for your input, L.C.

OK...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

It along with the decoded solstice symbol is what led to the scales and under the scales was buried a jar containing a coded letter from a desk sergent at the Pinkerton Detective agency, a key, and a cipher of numbers. That is why we know about it's real purpose, but your explanation of it's physical purpose is spot on Rebel. They were very crafty and hard to detect when they wanted to hide something in plane sight.

Thanks, L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
THE SCALES AND THEIR STORY

J.S. Morton who was the sexton of the cemetery at the time, bought this monument with his own money (which is a cover up in his diary for the organization) and had it shipped to Nebraska city. He then had the man who had been buried in Wyuka for many years, dug up and moved to this special lot which he had made and numbered. It does not even show up on the record books. I am sure you will recognize the significance of the plot's shape and the monument that was placed into position on it.

L.C.:thumbsup:

today 121.JPG

Last edited:

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J.S. Morton who was the sexton of the cemetery at the time, bought this monument with his own money and had it shipped to Nebraska city. He then had the man who had been buried in Wyuka for many years, dug up and moved to this special lot which he had made and numbered. It does not even show up on the record books. I am sure you will recognize the significance of the plots shape and the monument that was placed into position on it.

L.C.:thumbsup:

View attachment 1084345
that is a compass or poss a triangle from the pic what is behind the photographer??or to the left of the crypt?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It along with the decoded solstice symbol is what led to the scales and under the scales was buried a jar containing a coded letter from a desk sergent at the Pinkerton Detective agency, a key, and a cipher of numbers. That is why we know about it's real purpose, but your explanation of it's physical purpose is spot on Rebel. They were very crafty and hard to detect when they wanted to hide something in plane sight.

Thanks, L.C.

OK...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
When looking through a needles eye at a pair of scales, remember to take into consideration that there are two pans on a set of scales. A Confederate would set his sights on the North's Pan. Beta Librae Also the brightest star in the constellation as were all the stars used on this K.G.C. trail.. new jobs 078.JPG needle's eye.jpg Gantt scales.jpg

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
When looking through a needles eye at a pair of scales, remember to take into consideration that there are two pans on a set of scales. A Confederate would set his sights on the North's Pan. Beta Librae Also the brightest star in the constellation as were all the stars used on this K.G.C. trail.. View attachment 1442239 View attachment 1442241 View attachment 1442242

I believe it was also meant that the one seeking the treasure should head the warning left for them by the symbol of the needles eye. "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Onelove

Nov 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any pictures of the things you found , the jar and key ?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! Awesome !
The lines on the stationary that the letter is written on is morse code that contains another message, the real one. It is what the author meant when he wrote " If you read each line that I have written you will know this is true" We believe it is also stating to use true North on the search not magnetic.

L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
totally amazing what you are doing.
blows my mind.
wr

If you knew the "whole" of it you would get weak in the knees! I can only talk about so much on the open net. I assure you that there are things that have not been revealed that are awesome and one of a kind! There are also people involved and links to places that I have never discussed with anyone but my Father. Not to mention the map itself is very mind blowing when you are working with it. It gives me goosebumps to think about each man wearing a piece of it around his neck until he died. I have been working on it with my Dad for a very long time, it would be nice to have what it takes to do it 100% right. Some places we have been lead to are impossible to search correctly with what we have to do it with. We are getting better, but we are getting older and used up. My son in law is getting better with the Geo logger, but we still need help reading it. We use a Whites in the cave mode and a Mine-lab to hit the small areas where we can. 150 years ago there were not many trees to speak of, it is a different story now. If you know the story of the Acacia it makes sense. GPR technology could make a big difference to us for sure.http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/377506-turtle.html#post3626363

L.C.
L.C..jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be nice to have some electronic surveying equipment as well. There is some stuff on the market now that would make it 100% easier on an old guy in the field. We can get to where we need to go in most cases and that is a big bonus. It is no beach search where we go.

L.C.

old guy.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread