KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE NEEDLES EYE REVEALED!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
L. C. the ancients look at the sky as just another sea. Little did they know that one day men would be sailing on it to the moon. Funny how NASA uses the term Nautical Miles when they measure distance in space like to the moon. Sounds like you already had the meaning of the sign L.C. It is always nice to have affirmation. It sound though as once again it's as Above so Below. Think that as we work toward our goal that we need to ever keep this in mind.

Senior Deacon

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I have said many times that I would give anything to have been able to set in a meeting with these Knights. Now I wonder if I would have even been able to have a decent conversation with them. They were highly intelligent individuals that were years beyond their time. I think I would have spent most of the time just listening carefully!

L.C.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You and I would have been first or second degree K.G.C. It were men like Mackey and Pike. Bickley and Greer,Slidell and Davis, Men that had studied in the halls of some of the best schools and did deep thinking that gained access to the Third Degree. They were the leaders of a new nation that exists even to this day. The Union north as it was and the CSA which has gained states since the end of the war. Thanks to the K.G.C. /O.A.K. Think along the lines of the Scottish Rite northern and Southern jurisdictions. Then exclude California.,Washington.Oregon , and Colorado, Iowa, and Minnesota.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I read somewhere that 3rd Degree KGC was in NYC (357) in which 5-7 very RICH, WEALTHY old men made "policy" & became OAK; moving to Colorado Springs, CO to get CLOSER to the "actions" of a GROWING America, with STATES RIGHTS. In Lynchburg, VIRGINIA... President of Virginia-Tennessee Rail Road was a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite guy; it was HIS Rail Road that the "Beale" Treasure was moved from Lynchburg-Thaxton Switch, Va.; it was part of the VIRGINIA portion of the CSA Treasury & Richmond, Va. "Stores" being moved to Lynchburg, Va. & "points" WEST, per Gen. Robert E. Lee to CSA Prez Jeff Davis, as Richmond "fell" in April, 1865. It helped to have friends in "HIGH places"... www.peterv.com/confed_treasure.htm

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I read somewhere that 3rd Degree KGC was in NYC (357) in which 5-7 very RICH, WEALTHY old men made "policy" & became OAK; moving to Colorado Springs, CO to get CLOSER to the "actions" of a GROWING America, with STATES RIGHTS. In Lynchburg, VIRGINIA... President of Virginia-Tennessee Rail Road was a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite guy; it was HIS Rail Road that the "Beale" Treasure was moved from Lynchburg-Thaxton Switch, Va.; it was part of the VIRGINIA portion of the CSA Treasury & Richmond, Va. "Stores" being moved to Lynchburg, Va. & "points" WEST, per Gen. Robert E. Lee to CSA Prez Jeff Davis, as Richmond "fell" in April, 1865. It helped to have friends in "HIGH places"... www.peterv.com/confed_treasure.htm

That is a loose translation of the same story I know about the men I have identified Rebel. In fact it is almost word for word in some ways. S.F. Nuckolls, Hiram Pitt Benet and Allan Alexander Bradford were all very involved in Colorado politics after the K.G.C. failed to take control of Kansas and Nebraska. It was like they moved on to the next territory in question to start influencing the legislature there. two of them even managed to get into Lincoln's cabinet! Nuckolls then traveled to New York City to support the cause in 1864. He took up funds from Southern Supporters in Colorado and carried those funds with him to N.Y.C. There he started the La Abra Silver Mining Company scheme and used the funds to support the cause....which may have included supplying the assassins of Lincoln with what they needed to get the job done. There he would have met with many K.G.C. brothers who were in the process of taking over the government from the republicans. He could have also supplied them with a safe house that was never discovered. It is highly likely that Benjamin Ficklin stayed with Nuckolls while in the city from time to time, although Mr. Ficklin did not care to mention his name while in custody.

L.C. Good stuff!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel That there was a good post 357 the new city. Not only that but the set winding stairs. One has to be paid were the money is. No better place to be secure than a middle chamber yes, yes,yes, now things are becoming clearer. Sometimes the vail needs to be lifted.

Senior Deacon

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel That there was a good post 357 the new city. Not only that but the set winding stairs. One has to be paid were the money is. No better place to be secure than a middle chamber yes, yes,yes, now things are becoming clearer. Sometimes the vail needs to be lifted.

Senior Deacon

Veil is being "lifted", as we "speak"...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
MY understanding is that the Jekyll Island CLUB was utilized by RICH/WEALTHY men, who made "policies" for the growth of America; some were OAK and POSSIBLY higher level Freemasons than MASTER MASONS. MAYBE 32nd or 33rd Degree SR, Masonic KT, "Shriners"... etc. MAY have been MANY Master Masons living "regular" lives on that island as "just folks".

Ask yourself this Rebel...How did they get RICH AND WEALTHY? Trace their Daddy's and then tie them to the K.G.C. and the U.S. Government...... Then they became the O.A.K. then they bought the Island.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a pretty good showing of the hold cards when the first transcontinental phone call was placed.

jek call.jpg

"The clubhouse and moss covered oak trees.
Besides being the winter hideaway for this country’s equivalent of royalty, the Jekyll Island Club often found itself playing a part in the history its elite members were crafting. For example, in 1915 Theodore Vail, the chairman of AT&T, took part in the first transcontinental telephone call between Alexander Graham Bell, his assistant Thomas Watson, and President Woodrow Wilson. Mr. Vail was recovering from a leg injury at the club, and ordered 1500 AT&T employees to man the line between Jekyll Island and San Francisco to ensure that he wasn’t disconnected – pun intended – from his role in the historic moment."

http://www.jekyllclub.com/2013/02/the-jekyll-island-club-hotel-a-legacy-revealed/

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/422243-how-k-g-c-o-k-used-u-s-government-2.html#post4086292

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There was a pretty good showing of the hold cards when the first transcontinental phone call was placed.

View attachment 1069771

"The clubhouse and moss covered oak trees.
Besides being the winter hideaway for this country’s equivalent of royalty, the Jekyll Island Club often found itself playing a part in the history its elite members were crafting. For example, in 1915 Theodore Vail, the chairman of AT&T, took part in the first transcontinental telephone call between Alexander Graham Bell, his assistant Thomas Watson, and President Woodrow Wilson. Mr. Vail was recovering from a leg injury at the club, and ordered 1500 AT&T employees to man the line between Jekyll Island and San Francisco to ensure that he wasn’t disconnected – pun intended – from his role in the historic moment."

The Jekyll Island Club Hotel-A Legacy Revealed - Jekyll Island Club Hotel

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/422243-how-k-g-c-o-k-used-u-s-government-2.html#post4086292

L.C.

Not sure... think wiki has listing of the Rich & Famous ppl that stayed at JC in GA.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure... think wiki has listing of the Rich & Famous ppl that stayed at JC in GA.

Just because they lived on the island doesn't mean that their fathers were K.G.C. or that they were O.A.K. members......but if they wanted to come to the meetings they had to be sworn in right?

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Just because they lived on the island doesn't mean that their fathers were K.G.C. or that they were O.A.K. members......but if they wanted to come to the meetings they had to be sworn in right?

L.C.

DIDN'T "say" that they lived on the Island... they (OAK) met there (JIC) 4 TIMES a year...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
DIDN'T "say" that they lived on the Island... they (OAK) met there (JIC) 4 TIMES a year...

I was referring to the common folks you spoke of Rebel...and I did say that the O.A.K. lived there without a doubt in the nicest homes with the nicest cars and the nicest yachts and the....well you get the picture :laughing7::occasion14:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was referring to the common folks you spoke of Rebel...and I did say that the O.A.K. lived there without a doubt in the nicest homes with the nicest cars and the nicest yachts and the....well you get the picture :laughing7::occasion14:

PROBABLY "vacation/summer" homes...

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
today 090.JPG today 093.JPG today 092.JPG today 094.JPG

Finally got a break in the weather and hit the field again today. Thought I would show some better pictures of the needles eye and the symbol referring to it at the K.G.C. turtle's side.

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1082893

a better look at the scales identified by looking through the needles eye at Libra.

L.C.

"CHIEF JUSTICE"...? Scale is "Balance" in life; LAW! If in Virginia... COULD be Chief Justice JOHN MARSHALL, a Freemason. AND! "BALANCE" is KEY Secret of 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason, which Chief Justice Marshall was, (Grandmaster of Freemasons in VIRGINIA.too).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread