Albert Pike?

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome great information! The Albert Pike workroom looks awesome! I'll have to visit, when I get a chance! I'd like to have one of his books! Fat chance though,I believe! My keystone rock with his picture would look awesome there! Maybe the museum would trade me for a book! LOL

Last edited:

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am also 32nd; been to the Temple in DC 2-3 times (visits & Research) & was at his statue ("pic" taken, too). It IS a shame about what happened.

It is an absolute shame what happened, and to see the official statement be something along the lines of "this Supreme Council has repeatedly voiced its strong support for any governmental decision to remove the statue, because we recognized that its existence could be a concern among some citizens" and "Our prayer is that the removal of the statue can be at least a small step toward healing our nation’s wounds" was.......saddening to me. Nothing about his work with the native americans. Nothing about the contributions to the nation....just more of the modern propaganda we have thrown at us daily from the media... "We need to support the destruction of the reminders of our heritage because a minority of people may be offended." Anyhow....I feel I may be leaning into politics too much here and that is not what the thread is for. My apologies for the rant if it was out of line. Now....back to the KGC! :laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what the New World Order is all about TOTAL RUINATION AND DAMNATION. Nothing will ever be the same. Myself I believe ISIS has taken over the US of A.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those people are just totally ignorant! They don't know anything about history! Albert Pike did alot of good things, but they don't want to talk about that! ISIS will never take over the South! Looks like there may be another war in this country!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
NONE of Our History Should Ever Be Destroyed, Defaced or Doomed To Oblivion in some storage unit.

It's Every USofA Citizens History. Now they are coming after statues and depictions of Jesus and Mary.

I Highly recommend Everyone Watch the Movie 'The Monuments Men'. It's a true story about what went on in WWll when Hitler tried to do this same thing with monuments and artwork and how Our Military Men and Women went in and saved them. I bet their survivors are livid knowing what's going on now. Awesome Movie with great actors.

Kace

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great movie! If you haven't seen it, it's worth your time! Those rioters, anarchist, and hoodlums can just leave the country, if they don't like the USA!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Awesome great information! The Albert Pike workroom looks awesome! I'll have to visit, when I get a chance! I'd like to have one of his books! Fat chance though,I believe! My keystone rock with his picture would look awesome there! Maybe the museum would trade me for a book! LOL
MAYBE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions