Albert Pike? - Page 8
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: Albert Pike?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2020
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Rebel, thought somebody found his body? That's cool you were a reenactors. Read the book about following Jackson!
    It was a good book!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Apr 2020
    375 times
    Franklin, you said there was a third treasure, can you say if it is north ,south ,east or west? Great information too! Wished you could place the information in the Danville thread? If you ever had the time, I would show you the place, location where I believe is a treasure location? Were all these treasures buried at the same time? How about the old clerks office on 57 going towards Chatham?
    Last edited by William the Conqueror; Jun 28, 2020 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Addition
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4022 times
    Franklin is not going to tell us the exact location where buried treasures is.

Apr 2020
    375 times
    Franklin, said the third treasure 20 miles within Danville, he says he doesn't know where this treasure is located I was just guessing maybe close to the old clerk's office in pittsylvania county circa 1760 near the homeplace of Patrick Henry.I found clues at both of these places.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4022 times
    William, Good hunting and good luck in searching and recovering KGC buried treasures. Remember sent pictures with your great interesting stories.

Jun 2007
    14769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by William the Conqueror View Post
    Franklin, said the third treasure 20 miles within Danville, he says he doesn't know where this treasure is located I was just guessing maybe close to the old clerk's office in pittsylvania county circa 1760 near the homeplace of Patrick Henry.I found clues at both of these places.
    Eh...?

Apr 2020
    375 times
    I didn't know that there was a third treasure, Wonder where that could be? Franklin narrowed it down to 20 miles of Danville!
    Rebel - KGC and Honest Samuel like this.

Jun 2007
    14769 times
    I didn't know that there was a third treasure, Wonder where that could be? Franklin narrowed it down to 20 miles of Danville!
    Heh...

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4022 times
    That is a lot of land to search. Good hunting and good luck.

Apr 2020
    375 times
    I'm thinking at a railroad stop somewhere between Danville and Richmond. Twenty miles in that direction,that seams to makes sense, because of the weight. Hasn't somebody checked this area? I was thinking they had? Wonder if they saw a treasure, but didn't realize it! LOL
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    7109 times
    I'm thinking at a railroad stop somewhere between Danville and Richmond. Twenty miles in that direction,that seams to makes sense, because of the weight. Hasn't somebody checked this area? I was thinking they had? Wonder if they saw a treasure, but didn't realize it! LOL
    Wrong direction.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Apr 2020
    375 times
    That was just a educated guess? I guess that you wouldn't at least give us the correct direction?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Apr 2016
    moving to Phoenix......
    45 times
    Has anyone seen the official Scottish Rite statement about the toppling of Albert Pike's statue in DC? It kind of left me.......speechless. Im am 32 degree and a KT and have been very much enjoying this thread. Lots of cool links and stuff to read up on. I'm hoping tho "bump" it to keep it going

Apr 2020
    375 times
    That would be awesome cuzimloony! I love to hear about any research you may have. I personally haven't found any conclusive evidence, except I believe Albert Pike visited the treasure site in his later years, but do not know. Someone on this forum may tell us! I loved to find out conclusively. I've researched this. Enlighten us!
    Rebel - KGC and cuzimloony like this.

Jun 2007
    14769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzimloony View Post
    Has anyone seen the official Scottish Rite statement about the toppling of Albert Pike's statue in DC? It kind of left me.......speechless. Im am 32 degree and a KT and have been very much enjoying this thread. Lots of cool links and stuff to read up on. I'm hoping tho "bump" it to keep it going
    I am also 32nd; been to the Temple in DC 2-3 times (visits & Research) & was at his statue ("pic" taken, too). It IS a shame about what happened.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Sponsored Links