Albert Pike? - Page 8
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 133
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: Albert Pike?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #106

    Apr 2020
    239
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Rebel, thought somebody found his body? That's cool you were a reenactors. Read the book about following Jackson!
    It was a good book!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  2. #107

    Apr 2020
    239
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Franklin, you said there was a third treasure, can you say if it is north ,south ,east or west? Great information too! Wished you could place the information in the Danville thread? If you ever had the time, I would show you the place, location where I believe is a treasure location? Were all these treasures buried at the same time? How about the old clerks office on 57 going towards Chatham?
    Last edited by William the Conqueror; Jun 28, 2020 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Addition
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  3. #108
    us
    Sir

    Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    7,688
    4022 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Franklin is not going to tell us the exact location where buried treasures is.

  4. #109

    Apr 2020
    239
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Franklin, said the third treasure 20 miles within Danville, he says he doesn't know where this treasure is located I was just guessing maybe close to the old clerk's office in pittsylvania county circa 1760 near the homeplace of Patrick Henry.I found clues at both of these places.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  5. #110
    us
    Sir

    Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    7,688
    4022 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    William, Good hunting and good luck in searching and recovering KGC buried treasures. Remember sent pictures with your great interesting stories.

  6. #111

    Jun 2007
    22,369
    14769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by William the Conqueror View Post
    Franklin, said the third treasure 20 miles within Danville, he says he doesn't know where this treasure is located I was just guessing maybe close to the old clerk's office in pittsylvania county circa 1760 near the homeplace of Patrick Henry.I found clues at both of these places.
    Eh...?

  7. #112

    Apr 2020
    239
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I didn't know that there was a third treasure, Wonder where that could be? Franklin narrowed it down to 20 miles of Danville!
    Rebel - KGC and Honest Samuel like this.

  8. #113

    Jun 2007
    22,369
    14769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by William the Conqueror View Post
    I didn't know that there was a third treasure, Wonder where that could be? Franklin narrowed it down to 20 miles of Danville!
    Heh...

  9. #114
    us
    Sir

    Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    7,688
    4022 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That is a lot of land to search. Good hunting and good luck.

  10. #115

    Apr 2020
    239
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I'm thinking at a railroad stop somewhere between Danville and Richmond. Twenty miles in that direction,that seams to makes sense, because of the weight. Hasn't somebody checked this area? I was thinking they had? Wonder if they saw a treasure, but didn't realize it! LOL
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  11. #116
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,032
    7109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by William the Conqueror View Post
    I'm thinking at a railroad stop somewhere between Danville and Richmond. Twenty miles in that direction,that seams to makes sense, because of the weight. Hasn't somebody checked this area? I was thinking they had? Wonder if they saw a treasure, but didn't realize it! LOL
    Wrong direction.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  12. #117

    Apr 2020
    239
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That was just a educated guess? I guess that you wouldn't at least give us the correct direction?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  13. #118
    us
    Apr 2016
    moving to Phoenix......
    43
    45 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Has anyone seen the official Scottish Rite statement about the toppling of Albert Pike's statue in DC? It kind of left me.......speechless. Im am 32 degree and a KT and have been very much enjoying this thread. Lots of cool links and stuff to read up on. I'm hoping tho "bump" it to keep it going

  14. #119

    Apr 2020
    239
    375 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    That would be awesome cuzimloony! I love to hear about any research you may have. I personally haven't found any conclusive evidence, except I believe Albert Pike visited the treasure site in his later years, but do not know. Someone on this forum may tell us! I loved to find out conclusively. I've researched this. Enlighten us!
    Rebel - KGC and cuzimloony like this.

  15. #120

    Jun 2007
    22,369
    14769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzimloony View Post
    Has anyone seen the official Scottish Rite statement about the toppling of Albert Pike's statue in DC? It kind of left me.......speechless. Im am 32 degree and a KT and have been very much enjoying this thread. Lots of cool links and stuff to read up on. I'm hoping tho "bump" it to keep it going
    I am also 32nd; been to the Temple in DC 2-3 times (visits & Research) & was at his statue ("pic" taken, too). It IS a shame about what happened.

 

 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Pikes Peak; Z. Pike Expedition
    By Rebel - KGC in forum Beale Codes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 10, 2015, 07:35 AM
  2. Albert Pikes Bracelet
    By Not Peralta in forum KGC
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2014, 12:20 AM
  3. Albert Einstein said...
    By MickeyMaguire in forum Today's Thought
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2014, 11:33 AM
  4. Old Albert, my new best friend
    By chucktx2 in forum Gold Prospecting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 29, 2012, 05:37 PM
  5. CALMING ALBERT
    By Ray S S in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2009, 11:58 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0