CONFEDERATE GOLD IN DANVILLE, VA.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well has anybody come up with a theory? Thanks Franklin, I take your thread as a compliment!

No I simply meant that if anyone knew where a treasure was located in a secluded area they would recover the treasure and be rich. They would not tell anyone about the treasure's location on an open forum.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I surely hope she would, even if she did nobody would believe what she was saying! I've taken people to the suspected treasure site and they still didn't even realize or believe this was the spot!

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a terrible war! I'm sure glad they left the treasure for me and everyone else to discover! The only thing else to do is recover it!

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love her singing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions