CONFEDERATE GOLD IN DANVILLE, VA.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you want to borrow my backhoe?

Backhoe is not the problem. Hell I could dig with a shovel. The problem is getting on land where landowners do not want you to go. Solve that problem, then bring your backhoe.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a big problem that many of us have, and it is very upsetting. The only thing that I can think of is to buy the land, which I doubt that they want to sell. Good luck and good hunting my friend.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theories are all over the Internet and all over in every treasure magazine. But the real treasure secrets will never be written or spoken about until the treasures are recovered. If you are baiting and fishing and hoping to find treasure from a forum then you are wasting your time.
Agree. Even after treasures are found, treasure hunting keep their mouth shut and say nothing in fear of getting sue and or losing all their treasures and maybe their lives. Good hunting and good luck.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe I will just move one rock at a time, that way I can work in secrecy! Using a backhoe will draw to much attention. You want be able to use a shovel at all. With all my clues I've found, what would I need for the ultimate proof that a treasure is there?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could tell you tales of my adventures. Some are like you describe. I once hid behind one single bush in the whole area near Lexington, N.C. while two gentlemen went by men on their four wheeler. I once purchased a transit for line running to act as surveyors. The lady police that checked us out thought we were surveying. Many many tells of adventure in the field of treasure hunting. Once walked upon a sleep walking bear. Almost attacked by a raging bull one frosty morning. Attempted to be killed by three other treasure hunters that were kin. Never again.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After all my clues and secrets, you are not aware of, anyone have a theory of a secluded location for a treasure?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread