Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree1125Likes

Thread: Jesse James Was One Of His Names...Black Book Discussion

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    NOT the Henry Ford of Ford Motors Comp.
    The Henry Ford from Texas didn't build Fords, did he? Was'nt he considered to BE Jesse W. James at one time

https://www.genealogy.com/forum/surn...s/james/19720/
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
    ― Albert Pike

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I do not believe if anything was done with secret KGC money, there would be any records or books kept? It could have happened if any of Houk's stories actually happened at all.
    Agree 100%
    Kace likes this.
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
    ― Albert Pike

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Well, "Secret" KGC $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ COULD have started banks or INSURANCE Companies (like WOW) in the NEW "South"; YET... we are "off-topic''.
    Where have I read that before?? THIS IS HOW THE K.G.C. AND O.A.K. USED THE U.S. GOVERNMENT
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    ― Albert Pike

Jun 2007
    12970 times
    Quote Originally Posted by L.C. BAKER View Post
    The Henry Ford from Texas didn't build Fords, did he? Was'nt he considered to BE Jesse W. James at one time

Henry Ford of Ford Motor Comp.; DOB: July 30, 1863... DOD: April 7, 1947. Born in Greenfield Township, Mich.; died in Dearborn, Mich.
    L.C. BAKER and Kace like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Henry Ford of Ford Motor Comp.; DOB: July 30, 1863... DOD: April 7, 1947. Born in Greenfield Township, Mich.; died in Dearborn, Mich.
    Are you stating that Henry Ford of Ford motor Co. met with Jesse in Texas and Jesse loaned him the money to built the first Ford car??
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    ― Albert Pike

Jun 2007
    12970 times
    NOPE, DIFFERENT person; the OTHER Henry Ford was a WEALTHY Texan; $$$$$$$$$$$$$ from oil, I think.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Dec 14, 2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Kace and L.C. BAKER like this.

Jun 2007
    12970 times

Read it, INTERESTING. NOT the HF of Ford Motor Company... was ALL in Michigan.

Jun 2007
    12970 times
    NOPE, DIFFERENT person; the OTHER Henry Ford was a WEALTHY Texan; $$$$$$$$$$$$$ from oil, I think.
    Jesse James, himself...?

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    3891 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Jesse James, himself...?
    That's a tall tale...You are correct that it's not the same HF as the one from FOMOCO.

Whenever you guys are ready to start on the Black Book, just say so and we'll get going.

Kace
    L.C. BAKER and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    That's a tall tale...You are correct that it's not the same HF as the one from FOMOCO.

Whenever you guys are ready to start on the Black Book, just say so and we'll get going.

Kace
    I thought we were
    Kace and Rebel - KGC like this.
    ― Albert Pike

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Why don't you go ahead Kace, Let it rip and say what you really think....don't hold back! LOL!
    ― Albert Pike

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    3891 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    I thought we were
    I think we have to start at the Beginning of the book, go in order and not just pull claims out of it... The Henry Ford character of FOMOCO doesn't play in til later in the story. I think it's Very important to address it and show like you did that it has been repeated even on many Genealogy, Outlaw,Civil War, Treasure and KGC sites.

I saw one claim by some girl on a Genforum site who said she was a Great-granddaughter of Alexander Franklin James of Missouri and that she had 200 cousins by just Frank and Jesse James! 200! She was serious and believed all that stuff that's been written. Alexander Franklin James had ONE son who Never had children....Which means he had No Grandchildren. Jesse Woodson James of Missouri had 8 Grandchildren and some of them Didn't have children.

Could Houks motivation of claiming Jesse James bankrolled Henry Ford or Was Henry Ford be to get a Ford car Given to him by advertising Jesse James Drove a Ford? Houk didn't have a dependable car and he even says in the book his broke down trying to get 'Grandpa' to Missouri and had they to go back wherever they came from. No money to fix it.

This is a very Confusing and Convoluted book with Many, Many Outlandish claims that to avoid False information being propagated now and in the future can be addressed in order, starting at the prologue and researching them against Official Records to get the truth as questions arise.

I know we all have had different opinions on these things and that's happened because of what we have read somewhere or saw online. So...My thoughts are to Keep Opinions Out Of This Thread and Only Talk About What's In The Book and Official Records. If we do it that way, this thread 'shouldn't get heated' because we are all only talking about what's in the book and printed records.

Reb asked the question about other books/authors that have followed the BB in repeating claims which is a valid point for this thread...lots of folks have read other books or have seen the videos that have done that and they do not realize that those books, videos and lectures are are just a repeat of Houks claims worded differently. If folks haven't read the BB, How would they know that?

The people, claims and statements that are quoted from the BB on this thread will undoubtedly bring up the point that Rousch, Brewer, Pastore, Epperson, Carter and guests etc said these things too and that's where using the Official Records come in to play to either confirm or refute the claims of the Black Book and show that some of these guys currently using it have discovered that the money isn't in finding tangible buried treasure, but in book sales, paid lectures and online hits by repeating Houks tales just like he tried to do in his time with John James,Dalton and the Maps.

I've said what I thought plenty of times...ad nauseam...but if this thread can be kept just on the book Jesse James Was One Of His Names and Official Records. We all would be seeing the same things...claims....true or false to confirm or denounce them.

It is my opinion though that it's going to be Very Hard if Not Impossible to prove or disprove some of the KGC stuff written in that book since there are not any extensive records on it like franklin said. We all know Knights of the Golden Circle existed... that's provable. What all they did, who was in charge of what, who did what or every group they were or were not associated with in that book isn't provable.

I skimmed over some of that in the book and the only thing I really could see to do was use dates and names. There's never been a KGC Vault or Depository Recovered at this point in time so even though Houk talks in the book about the vast riches and property he and Dalton owned and had at their disposal...Many records show otherwise.

If you guys have another idea on that or maybe just skipping over the KGC Vault/Depository parts of the book, I'm open to any thoughts on it. Just say what you guys want to do on that. I'm just trying to avoid any disagreements on that topic since that part can only be opinions.

Say what you think on what I've said and let's get started...Has anyone that doesn't have the book tried to locate one? I'm just wondering how hard it will be to locate a loaner. Hopefully not too hard.

Kace
    Last edited by Kace; Dec 15, 2018 at 02:09 AM.

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    " An incredible tale with astounding implications...." and it is told by who? One man's tale of another man's tales about another mans deeds? Shall we lay out the facts that back up the claims or the claims that back up the facts? What is the first stretch of the imagination?

L.C.
    Last edited by L.C. BAKER; Dec 15, 2018 at 01:55 AM.
    ― Albert Pike

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    3891 times
    " An incredible tale with astounding implications...." and it is told by who? One man's tale of another man's tales about another mans deeds? Shall we lay out the facts that back up the claims or the claims that back up the facts? What is the first stretch of the imagination?

L.C.
    Very True Statements...But on JJWOOHN 1975 or JJATLC 1961... Houk is acting as a Proxy For Everyone. So that would mean State his Claims and then Back Them Up or Denounce Them with Proof.

None of it is First Person...It's a lot of Characters Houk created to tell this story. Some are real and can be verified and some aren't real.

Unfortunately there are still people telling this story for profit as if it were gospel and by weeding out fact from fiction, everyone here at least will have the truth without having to buy the Original Story or decide who's opinion is correct to see what's what by only using the book and records.

Kace

us
    Sep 2012
    Nebraska City, Nebraska
    3774 times
    K.G.C. Cache
    Time has that effect on things that are repeated without rebuttal, and after a while, B.S. can become "undisputed" fact.
    Rebel - KGC and Kace like this.
    ― Albert Pike

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links