Any Carl Anderson dowsing rod success stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
OMG--- I go off for a while and this gets turned into the amazing EE show. How did a thread about anderson rods get turned into this??

EE since you don't know anything about them ,,,, why are you even in the mix??? You really don't have to respond to every post on this thread.

I know everyone is hanging on your next corrective post , but Really. Come on now.

This is just a weak suggestion, ask what problems in the field are and use that training to accomplish something, crazy I know, but it may serve to do the same thing as the bickering. Of course if you feel it is out of your range, I understand.

Oooooooooooh!

A #8, followed by a #16. Nice footwork! :laughing7:

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Predictability-----Hmmmmmm????

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:
OMG--- I go off for a while and this gets turned into the amazing EE show. How did a thread about anderson rods get turned into this??

EE since you don't know anything about them ,,,, why are you even in the mix??? You really don't have to respond to every post on this thread.

I know everyone is hanging on your next corrective post , but Really. Come on now.

This is just a weak suggestion, ask what problems in the field are and use that training to accomplish something, crazy I know, but it may serve to do the same thing as the bickering. Of course if you feel it is out of your range, I understand.

Oooooooooooh!

For your info, Eddie (in a previous vocation) was a "lawyer" of sorts. Naturally, like others on here, he has "nice footwork"; that is the main requirement for that kind of job... that and a line of convoluted BS that would stretch from here to China and back. Now, since being disbarred, he is slinging pizza pies and in his free time chasing things that go bump in the night (Amateur Ghost Buster); and for entertainment, making inane postings on T-net.

Just thought you might like a little background..... :thumbsup: :laughing7:

Oh, and BTW, if you think the activity level has dropped off slightly here, it's because the LRL (and dowsing) advocates have moved on to a relatively new "forum" where the curator developed a set of rules and terms of usage that completely prohibits ANYTHING negative or contradictory to be said about LRLs and or dowsing gimmicks. In other words, the place is completely devoid of TRUTH, and only supports the ramblings and advertising of LRL dealers and persons of a similar ilk. You can find lots of old friends over there, like Mike H., Dell W., Tim W., EddieR, Judy, Art and several others who want to keep their head firmly in the sand and safely out of the reach of real science, common sense and rational thought. :laughing7:

I can't put the link here, so you'll just have to Google: t r e a s u r e w o r k s

Have fun..... :laughing9:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~"Scientific Proof of Scientific Claims Advocate (SPSCA)"..Pretender~
Nice #8.
#19, #16. you're slowing down.
A #8, followed by a #16. Nice footwork!
Wow he's good at typing numbers LT..Art

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
Oh geez...once again.....I am not advocating LRL's. I simply had an experience, posted about it, and I've been slammed for it ever since.

I've come to the conclusion that anything posted here that is contrary to your beliefs will be considered irrelevant. So carry on, I suppose. Have fun.

And trust me, even though you say no pseudo skeps are posting.....well.....all ya gotta do is read the advertisement.

ER---

Nice #8. :laughing7:

Poor baby....

Thanks! But it's still not as good as your consistent #2's :D (think about it....) :laughing9: :laughing9:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Ted Groves said:
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

Oooooooooooh!

For your info, Eddie (in a previous vocation) was a "lawyer" of sorts. Naturally, like others on here, he has "nice footwork"; that is the main requirement for that kind of job... that and a line of convoluted BS that would stretch from here to China and back. Now, since being disbarred, he is slinging pizza pies and in his free time chasing things that go bump in the night (Amateur Ghost Buster); and for entertainment, making inane postings on T-net.

Oh, and BTW, if you think the activity level has dropped off slightly here, it's because the LRL (and dowsing) advocates have moved on to a relatively new "forum" where the curator developed a set of rules and terms of usage that completely prohibits ANYTHING negative or contradictory to be said about LRLs and or dowsing gimmicks. In other words, the place is completely devoid of TRUTH, and only supports the ramblings and advertising of LRL dealers and persons of a similar ilk. You can find lots of old friends over there, like Mike H., Dell W., Tim W., EddieR, Judy, Art and several others who want to keep their head firmly in the sand and safely out of the reach of real science, common sense and rational thought. :laughing7:

I can't put the link here, so you'll just have to Google: t r e a s u r e w o r k s

Disbarred? Really? If you can prove that I want to see it. SHOW YOUR PROOF. Tell you what...you love to chide the LRL'ers for not taking Carl's test for the 25,000.00.....so here is my challenge to you. If you will provide documentation on this forum for all to see that I was disbarred....I'll PAY for your plane ticket to fly here and I will give you 25,000.00 CASH....plus pay for your return home.

Are you man enough to accept my challenge? Should be easy if you are telling the truth and not making up BS, right?

Of course, we know that you will not accept my challenge, since I was never disbarred.

Your silence will speak loudly here, by the way....

***Folks...you are about to see Ted be caught in his own little web of BS***

Even though he is being truthful (for once) when he says I'm slinging pizzas...what he is neglecting to say is that I OWN the shop, along with 2 marketing companies. THAT'S how he is.

***Edit - I'm going to sweeten the deal even more....I'll throw in a weeks stay in Gatlinburg, all expenses paid. A person would be crazy to turn this deal down....if they have the proof of their claim. Just think....paid travel, 25,000.00 CASH, a week of paid vacation....

Come on Ted! You made the accusation that I was disbarred. You enjoy using that accusation in a slanderous way to attempt to sway people. I say I wasn't. Prove me wrong...and the whole deal is yours!

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Ted Groves said:

I suspect that the 'anyone is welcome, but you can't question anything about anything - just believe' policy is to encourage as many members as possible.

Tnet wouldn't be nearly the size it is without the fantasy stuff.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Ted Groves said:
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

Oooooooooooh!

If I was interested in a website completely devoid of truth, I would go to your "Truth about dowsing"
site.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Luv: It was posted -->Tnet wouldn't be nearly the size it is without the fantasy stuff.
Hmm, and what is truthful data? Sides just who is priveleged to know between present fantasy and the future?

Many of todays normal are yesterdays extreme fantasy.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
EddieR said:
Disbarred? Really? If you can prove that I want to see it. SHOW YOUR PROOF. Tell you what...you love to chide the LRL'ers for not taking Carl's test for the 25,000.00.....so here is my challenge to you. If you will provide documentation on this forum for all to see that I was disbarred....I'll PAY for your plane ticket to fly here and I will give you 25,000.00 CASH....plus pay for your return home.

***Edit - I'm going to sweeten the deal even more....I'll throw in a weeks stay in Gatlinburg, all expenses paid. A person would be crazy to turn this deal down....if they have the proof of their claim. Just think....paid travel, 25,000.00 CASH, a week of paid vacation....

OK, I'm going to use Arthur's internet proving technique.

Here is the proof:

battle_tripartite2.jpg

I will now claim you owe me the prize and link/refer back to this proof to support my claim. I'm not familiar with Gatlinburg, but it sounds historic, so I'll bring my detector.

Remember, I showed proof on the internet. (Is pizza included in this deal?)

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
Thanks! But it's still not as good as your consistent #2's :D (think about it....) :laughing9: :laughing9:

ER---

First, one item does not make a pattern.

Second, I've offered no advise, only asked for proof of fantastic claims.

Third, I'm not selling or promoting anything, so there can be no "con."

Fourth, that's a #19 for you. And that's a pattern.

:laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI Luv: It was posted -->Tnet wouldn't be nearly the size it is without the fantasy stuff.
Hmm, and what is truthful data? Sides just who is priveleged to know between present fantasy and the future?

Many of todays normal are yesterdays extreme fantasy.

Don Jose de La Mancha

But nowhere near all of yesterday's fantasies are today's normal.

:dontknow:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Saturna said:
EddieR said:

OK, I'm going to use Arthur's internet proving technique.

Here is the proof:

I will now claim you owe me the prize and link/refer back to this proof to support my claim. I'm not familiar with Gatlinburg, but it sounds historic, so I'll bring my detector.

Remember, I showed proof on the internet. (Is pizza included in this deal?)

:D :D :D Dude, I'd give you a pizza just because ya made me laugh!!!

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

ER---

First, one item does not make a pattern.

Second, I've offered no advise, only asked for proof of fantastic claims.

Third, I'm not selling or promoting anything, so there can be no "con."

Fourth, that's a #19 for you. And that's a pattern.

:laughing7:

OMG!!! You have GOT to be kidding!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

From all the PM's I've received with everybody cracking up over that post, you must be the ONLY one here who didn't get it....even with the hint to "think about it".

Okay, here ya go.....#2's as in doo-doo.....kaka.....poo-poo. Get it now?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Predictable once more. Shame they wouldn't let me use my numbered system. It was a lot better than yours. Ask Judy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread