Different Ways of Testing LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

This topic is to allow all those who complain about Carl's test, to state How they would prefer their LRL to be tested.

We have heard the LRL promoters say why they don't like Carl's test. All have either said, "I just don't like it," without stating any specific reason; or have offered various definitions of double-blind which were actually specific only to drug testing programs or cola tasting surveys, and were therefore totally irrational and incompatible with any meaningful LRL tests.

So, having failed to find fault with Carl's test, here is their big chance to eliminate any possible misunderstandings, and tell what the really want a good test to be.

Nothing could possibly be more fair and unbiased than this!

I'm all ears....

:coffee2:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Again...over 24 hours and no takers.

I guess the LRL promoters don't want to commit to any definition of a fair test, because then they would have no excuse not to take it.

Because they know that they can't even pass their own test!

Now that is reaaaaaaaaally sad.

:laughing7:

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
EE I have been watching lately more than posting because there is just no talking sense into them, but would you expect anything less from the Users? I have also made some contact with the manufacturing companies of 2. When you try to talk to them and not problems with there machines, they just ignore anymore requests.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
werleibr---

It figures, because there's nothing they can say, it's all a hoax. They just coax people into "believing," and float them along like that.

P.S. Nice avatar.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I guess the LRL promoters don't want to commit to any definition of a fair test, because then they would have no excuse not to take it.
I guess you do not know what a real double blind test is..
werleibr
EE I have been watching lately more than posting because there is just no talking sense into them, but would you expect anything less from the Users? I have also made some contact with the manufacturing companies of 2. When you try to talk to them and not problems with there machines, they just ignore anymore requests.
Sounds to me that you found a couple of smart manufacturers..They knew you were a skeptic from your questions and had more important things to do..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
I guess you do not know what a real double blind test is..
werleibr
Sounds to me that you found a couple of smart manufacturers..They knew you were a skeptic from your questions and had more important things to do..Art

We've been all through the "double-blind" definition, a couple times now. You show some contrived definitions, I show the real definition, and you just change the subject.

Then you try it again a couple days later, as though it never happened.

Been there, done that.

"Don't be a doof---just show the proof!"

:dontknow:

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Doof
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The slang term doof or bush doof refers to a type of outdoor dance party in Australia, generally held in a remote country area or just outside big cities in surrounding bush or rainforests[1] and similar to raves or teknivals, but with a different, more empathetic atmosphere. Doofs generally have live electronic artists and DJs playing a range of electronic music, commonly Goa and psychedelic trance. "Doof doof" is an Australian term for loud electronic music centred around a heavy bass melody. Doof is also a slang term for food.[2][3]

Just like some Kids…You buy them books and send them to School. What do they do..They eat the covers off the books…Some kids just refuse to learn…Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:

This topic is to allow all those who complain about Carl's test, to state How they would prefer their LRL to be tested.

Nothing could possibly be more fair and unbiased than this!

I'm all ears....

Three days now, for this one. Ask a nice, friendly, logical question, and no LRLers are interested in that.

Now is the time, and this is the place, to state your opinions about a fair test.

So go ahead....

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

That's right. Here's an example.

You have been asked over and over: How would a fair test be carried out, in your opinion?

You have avoided answering every time, by trying to change the subject to something nonsensical.

How about answering now?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
You have been asked over and over: How would a fair test be carried out, in your opinion?

You have avoided answering every time, by trying to change the subject to something nonsensical.

How about answering now?

artie---

You are always whining about Carl's test not being fair.

Now is your big chance to get a fair test.

Aren't you happy about that?

Tell us what kind of test you really want!

Unless you just don't want any kind of a test. But the only reason for that would be that you know that all your claims are just BS, and that you could never pass a fair test!

Well, which is it?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

No travel or expense hotel rooms
This is my version of a Blind test. I use halves of 6 Plastic Easter eggs and a coin. I give my wife the coin and she goes out the back door and I stay inside while she places the coin under one of the egg halves. She then goes around the house and knocks on the front door. I go out, not having any contact with her. I start Locating thinking of anything else except for the Rods. Sometimes it is what I'm going to do tomorrow or a movie I saw the night before. I locate the coin, go in the house and give it to the wife and start over again. I make 10 to 15 passes and then take a break. My results are all ways the same. I find the coin every time.

When I do the test and I think about finding the coin my results are different. The best was 60% finds but the usual is between 30% and 50% finds. I have done this test more than 20 times.

Why do I do these test? To see if I am still doing it right. I refuse to let the Ideomotor Effects control my rods UNLESS I want it to. When I test in my backyard I know that some mystery signal from a SUV will not block my signals. ..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

I've been through this a zillion times with you, and so have others.

The best Scientific Method of proof is the double-blind test.

And, artie, you've got to do that with witnesses. (Duh!)

Get real, artie. I know you can.

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
When will you man-up and take Carl's test?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I've been through this a zillion times with you, and so have others.
The best Scientific Method of proof is the double-blind test.
And, artie, you've got to do that with witnesses. (Duh!)
Get real, artie. I know you can.
A witness is someone who has firsthand knowledge about a crime or significant event through his or her senses (e.g. seeing, hearing, smelling, touching) and can help certify important considerations about the crime or event. A witness who has seen the event first hand is known as an eyewitness. Witnesses are often called before a court of law to testify in trials.

Gee..I don’t know what you want..My wife has been a Witness, friends and family members have been a witness and a few times even skeptics have been there..Are you trying to tell me that I have to have a witness that is hand picked by the Skeptic cult ?...I proved to everyone that has attended that I "one man" could find the target every time..Art

duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread